Suzanne Bond RGN. Dip Hyp (CECCH). LAPHP. BBRS
Hello, I am Suzanne, I am a qualified, accredited & insured Registered Nurse, Clinical Hypnotherapist and BWRT Practitioner. I am fully qualified in the below modalities:
- BWRT Practitioner (Brain Working Recursive Therapy)
- Solution Focused Hypno-Psychotherapy
- Eriksonian Hypnotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Hypnotherapy
- Solution Focused Counselling
- NLP Life Coaching
I trained as a Clinical Hypnotherapist with the Central England College of Hypnotherapy in Birmingham, which is regarded as one of the most highly accredited training colleges in the U.K and promotes only the highest ethical principles and standards of professional Hypnotherapy Practice. I also have had the privilege of personal training with Terence Watts, the founder of BWRT. The amazing, modern new methodology that rewires the brain! I am one of the few hundred qualified Practitioners in the Uk and having phenomenal success locally and I also offer this Therapy via Skype, making this Therapy accessible to all.
I pride myself in always having a professional, non judgmental approach and ensuring complete confidentiality. You can feel completely reassured that you will be in safe hands. I am also a member of the Royal College of Nursing (RCN), The Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy (APHP) and Brain Working Recursive Therapy Society (BBRS) which means I hold full accreditation and practice to the standards set out by these associations.
I hold an updated enhanced DBS and work with Adults & Children. I strive to provide an immediate, effective and lasting Therapy. Initially I will make a full assessment at a Consultation session (reduced fee) with each patient and then together with the patient we will develop a unique pathway of therapy. This Therapy can be as little as 1 session, or may take several, this will depend on the patient, the issue, the chosen therapy and the goals. Therapy usually makes a very quick impact, making a real difference to my patients lives.
I also work in local Schools and establishments teaching Meditation, Self Hypnosis, and other relaxation techniques including bespoke group Hypnotherapy sessions to promote self belief, self worth, Confidence & alleviate negativity & anxiety.
I use the following techniques
- Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Life Coaching
- Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy (CBH)
- HypnoanalysisRegression & Solution Focused Counselling & Hypnotherapy.
I have Clinics in Hinckley Town Centre & Nuneaton Town Centre. I also provide Home visits or Skype.
Some of the more common issues I help my patients are:
- Panic Attacks
- Weight Loss
- Stop Smoking
- Stop Drinking
- Stop Gambling
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Issues
I am so passionate in helping everyone I see - no matter what the issue is, it always feels hugely gratifying when my patients reach the results they want to achieve.
We all need a little support from time to time, I am always honored to be the one chosen to help.
Please contact me for a friendly chat on 01455 697 600 or 02476 015 008
Training, qualifications & experience
- Registered General Nurse
- Hypnotherapy Diploma - Central England College, Birmingham.
- Practitioner Certificate in Solution Focussed Counselling
- Practitioner Certificate in NLP Life Coaching
- Practitioner Certificate in Solution Focused Hypno-Psychotherapy
- Practitioner Certificate in Ericksonian Hypnosis
- Practitioner Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy
- Advanced Training in Eating Disorders & OCD
- Brainworking Recursive Therapy (BWRT)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
- Initial Consultation £35
- Following sessions £60
"Dear Suzanne, I really don't know where to begin. Thank you doesn't even begin to get close.
When the Children asked me to get help of some kind, I never believed of opening up to someone I didn't know and was worried they wouldn't be credible. When we first met, I thought you were a lovely person, but didn't think in my wildest dreams this sort of help was for me, then everything changed. I knew I wanted to give up on life, but you were able to empty my crammed head and you stayed with me until I felt a little better. I will always remember how that felt.
As the days past I realised I could walk the dog without 'trying' to breathe and I could breathe normally again. Things fast got better each session. One of my Children said to his wife "Mums coming back, her eyes look different". They were so scared they were going to lose their Mum as well as well as their Father. It sounds so dramatic but you gave all of us a life back. We will never be able to repay you. With much love & affection "
Type of session
Please visit my website to select & book your appointment.