Hi, I'm Sue and I offer a professional, reliable, tailored made service to meet the individual needs of my clients. I understand how difficult it can be to make that first, all important move towards tackling an issue; it can bring on feelings of anxiety and vulnerability so having a clear outline of what to expect may help. I use a blend of psychotherapy and hypnotherapy to support you to make effective and lasting changes.
A typical session would be a mixture of:
- discussion - so I understand your take on the issue
- practical hints and tips to take away and use in everyday life
- and a hypnotherapy experience that can be recorded for you to continue working on the problem whilst in the comfort of your own home.
I offer a free consultation to explore the issues and how you feel about them and then formulate a plan from there.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy Practitioners Diploma
- Solution Focus Therapy Practitioner
- Emotional Freedom Therapy (EFT)
- Hypnotherapy With Children Practitioner
- Hypnotherapy in Schools Practitioner (Staff and students)
- Certificate in Stress Management
- Virtual Gastric Band
I am also a Hypnotherapy tutor at Mind Works Nottingham where I also trained and I have gained a Certificate in Hypnotherapy Supervisor - accredited by the NCP.
I am a certified "Hypnotherapy with Children" therapist and a Hypnotherapy in Schools Practitioner which I am proud to have achieved last year as I have a 22 year background in working alongside children and parents and carers within the Social Care and Voluntary sector and more recently in the NHS. This has added a new dimension to my work, an extra source, using all the basic hypnotherapy techniques, tailored to work specifically with children. I feel this knowledge and experience allows me to be a very effective therapist when it comes to matters involving family relationships form early parenting, helping to support those crucial initial bonds, to dealing with teenagers, working co-operatively to build strong, healthy relationships.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Children's issues such as bedwetting, thumb sucking, anxiety and sleep issues.
Photos & videos
- Free consultation.
- Hypnotherapy/Psychotherapy - £50 per session (1 hour)
- Virtual Gastric Band - course of 4 sessions with CD's - £295
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. Saturday morning and evening appointments available on request.