Is there something holding you back from being 100% you?
I am a fully qualified Hypno-Psychotherapist with an excellent record of success.
Call on 07784342098 or click here to email for a free consultation & start making positive changes today.
I have been in private practice since 2003 and am trained and experienced in numerous therapeutic modalities including Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Hypnotherapy, Transactional Analysis and Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
I work holistically with you, using all my skills to inspire and enable you to work towards achieving your own goals... and, more importantly, to enjoy the journey
My treatments can help you:
- quit smoking, food addiction, alcohol abuse, gambling, drug abuse, sex addiction, internet addiction
- stop tension, anxiety, stress, worrying and depression, panic attacks, exam nerves, low self esteem
- Improve sports performance or work performance
- free yourself from phobias & anxieties or traumas rooted in the past
- assess and rebalance your life
- Overcome fear of flying, public speaking, stuttering, post-traumatic stress disorder, eating disorders, sleep disorders, insomnia & irritable bowel syndrome
- Teach you anger management, relaxation, pain management
- Overcome obsessions & compulsions.
I can also help you to gain life skills that you may not have been taught e.g.
- how to make good decisions
- how to resolve problems
- how to manage your time
- how to be assertive.
You may find it a bit daunting to contact a therapist - to take that first step into the unknown. That is why I offer a free 30 minute consultation so that you can express your concerns or wishes and I can indicate which treatments would be appropriate for you.
It also gives you an opportunity to decide whether or not you would like to work with me (therapy is a team effort). I work together with my clients to achieve the results they are seeking.
After the consultation, there is no obligation to take treatment, so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
There is no need to suffer with anxieties and worries when there are psychological techniques that can free you to be the person you want to be and enable you to live your life to the full.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Fully Qualified.
- Ten years experience treating individuals for resolution of problems, Life coaching & personal development
- Certificated by the National College of Hypnosis & Psychotherapy
- Member of the National Counselling Society
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Life coaching
- Business & social skills
- Social anxiety
- Time management
- Decision making
- Problem resolution
- Job applications & interviews
- Presentation skills; public speaking
Free 30 minute Consultation
Fees £45 for one hour's treatment.
Consessions for children, young people under 18, and the unwaged
Please give at least 48 hours notice of cancellation
- You can park outside my practice.
- We work together in a relaxed, co-operative partnership.
For more information, please access my website.
Recent client feedback
'Because I have not an ounce of willpower, & although being a life-long skeptic of hypnotherapy, I decided to try it to overcome my craving for sweet things, especially between meals.
The result after one session was amazing. I could resist all the foods that I previously loved, & I even lost a pound in weight in the first few days.
I would certainly recommend the therapy to anyone struggling with weight, or other problems.'
'When I first consulted you three months ago, I saw no way out of the dark place my mind was inhabiting & had no idea how to reduce the acute anxiety I was experiencing.
Gradually, session by session, you gave me hope & gently encouraged me to look at things in a different way & react to things much more positively.
Now I am like a new person & feel you have given me the tools to lead a much more relaxed, happier & stress free life in the future.'
'I would like to erect, on the roundabout on the Grange bypass, a huge banner saying: "All you who have abandoned hope, turn left for Meathop as a very modern day saviour is near at hand"'.