Main areas of work: KG Hypnobirthing, Weight Management, Fears, Phobias, Anxiety and Stress
Set up to tackle the many challenges we face throughout our lives...by talking, using relaxation and hypnotherapy and by giving clients time to plan and sort out those issues that are draining their energy.
I want to help you change those things that are causing problems and stress, through counselling, hypnotherapy and coaching I aim to help YOU find the answers.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Hypnotherapy - Accredited by the National Open College Network (SWOCN),The General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHR), The Clinical and Therapeutic Hypnosis Association (CTHA)
- KG Hypnobithing
- Stonebridge Associated Collages - Clinical Weight Management
- RCN Membership
- Bucks New University - Stroke management and care
- Newcastle College - Diploma in Business Coaching
- The Middlesex Hospital – RGN
- Trustee with South Bucks Counselling Service
- Listening volunteer with Samaritans
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Please contact me for further information
For many years I've had a keen interest in women's health and the birthing process and following eight years practicing general therapeutic hypnotherapy, I decided to expand my practice to encompass the wonderful world of hypnobirthing with the completion of my KGH diploma.
I’m passionate about helping people to live their lives happily and to achieve their goals, from support with weight management, overcoming phobias to helping create a calm and enjoyable birthing experience. As a mother of four, a trained nurse and having worked for the Stroke Association for almost 20 years, caring for others really has be at the forefront of my everyday life.
Hypnobirthing sessions are held on a 1:1 basis with couples/single mums, at my home, yours or as a small group at a local venue to ensure a warm and relaxing environment of your choice. Contact me to find out how you can achieve your best possible birthing experience through KGHypnobirthing
KG Hypnobirthing is made up of lots of little things, that put together can make a really big difference – the more of the little things a couple do, the better the outcome.
KGH is not a method of pain release, but can reduce the need for pain relief and shorten labour, so that mothers' experience a natural, calm and comfortable birth and it actively involves the partner, so that both have the knowledge to ensure confidence in the birth.
KGH is a system of letting go of learnt anxieties, with preparation and practise that offers parents tools to have the best birthing experience and skills that enable them to have the confidence to take control, calmly allowing for the birth that they want for them and their baby.
Type of session