Feeling stressed? Anxious? Depressed?
Feel like you put on your 'happy face' whenever you have to meet people?
Want more out of life?
I can help you make the changes to put a real smile on your face.
Using the latest techniques of:
- Creative therapies
we can work together to make positive changes in your life in a short period of time.
Hypnotherapy can help with:
- panic disorders
- fears and phobias
- weight issues
- sleep problems
- pain management...the list could go on, and if there is anything you feel that you need help with, please get in touch to discuss.
During the session, you will learn techniques to help you transform your life and achieve your goals. You may be given work to complete outside of the session, such as journaling and self-hypnosis.
The Health Dispensary
153-155 Windsor Road
Training, qualifications & experience
Choosing a therapist is important. You need to be confident in your choice, so that you can feel at ease and make progress more effectively.
I have listed my main qualifications and training for you to check my credentials. I undertake CPD regularly to keep up-to-date with current practice.
- MA Arts Practice (Arts, Health and Wellbeing)
- BSc (Hons) Environmental Health
- Post Graduate Certificate of Education (PGCE)
- BPS Certificate in Supervision Skills
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Advanced Diploma in Life Coaching
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Advanced Diploma in Nutrition
- Stress Management in the Workplace
- Diploma in Mindfulness
- Mental Health First Aid Training
- Fd Degree Counselling
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Certificate in Working in Sexual Violence Settings
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Social anxiety
- Sexual trauma and abuse
- Domestic abuse
- Migraines and headaches
I have undertaken specialist training in working with clients who have experienced child abuse and sexual violence. I understand how difficult it can be to make the first contact with a therapist and begin therapy, and will do my utmost to be as sensitive as possible.
Photos & videos
Appointment times are flexible, and are available in the evenings and weekends. Session fees are listed below.
- Initial assessment session: £40
This is an opportunity for us to meet and find out how we can work together. I can tell you more about the types of therapies that I offer and we can discuss how many sessions you may need. There is no obligation to book any further sessions. All clients are given a relaxation CD.
ALL OTHER SESSIONS
All sessions last up to an hour and are for an individual.
- Session fees: £40 (payable at first session or beforehand by bank transfer)
- Six sessions: £200 (payable at first session or beforehand by bank transfer)
Hypnotherapy sessions include a CD or audio recording.
- Students requiring counselling or coaching as part of their course: £30 per session or £250 for 10 sessions (payable at first session or beforehand by bank transfer)
- Hypnotherapy supervision: £50 per hour and a half
Sessions take place at the Health Dispensary, Neath, which has safe, secure and private rooms for us to use. I also offer sessions by telephone and online, and, where appropriate, home visits.
Home visits can be arranged where suitable and necessary. Please contact me to discuss.
Membership of Professional Bodies:
- General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
Type of session
|Other languages:||None available|
Appointments are available on weekdays, evenings and weekends.