Stuart Rose, BSc (Hons) 1st Class - Psychology, HPD, PNLP, PG Cert CBT, MNCH.
Clinical Hypnotherapy in Bolton with:
Stuart Rose, Registered Clinical Hypnotherapist
BSc (Hons) 1st Class - Psychology, HPD, PNLP, PG Cert CBT & Counselling, MNCH.
Clinical Hypnotherapist and Practice Information
I operate Positive Change Hypnotherapy, a professional clinical hypnotherapy practice located within a private clinic in Bromley Cross, Bolton.
I can help you through clinical hypnotherapy grounded in a professional background in psychology.
You can benefit from clinical hypnotherapy that is bespoke for you, tailored and responsive to your needs.
I am a highly qualified, experienced and professional therapist committed to providing you with clinical hypnotherapy of the highest standards within a caring and confidential approach.
For me, the real story is the people I work with and the changes they achieve.
Panic Attacks/Panic Disorder
Phobias and Fears
Performance (tests/exams, public speaking, sport)
Other issues also treated.
Take your next step - book your free 45 minute consultation online in complete confidence and using our secure website:
I graduated with a First Class Honours Degree in Psychology in 1993 and my interest in therapy and hypnosis dates from this period.
I was a Lecturer in Psychology, teaching at further and higher education levels. During this time I also further developed my knowledge of hypnotherapy.
I went on to a role within the National Probation Service and NHS, co-ordinating, and as lead practitioner, within a tight knit team on an innovative project. During this time, I also trained in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Counselling, utilising therapeutic interventions within treatment programmes with clients as part of the project’s work, under clinical supervision within the NHS.
Throughout this period I developed my therapeutic skills, training and application. The event which led me to focus solely on the clinical practice of hypnotherapy was when I used hypnotherapy to assist my wife leading up to and during the birth of our son. This was a pivotal event in many ways, one of which was a strong belief in the value and scope of hypnotherapy and I decided to further my training and to commit to principal and core practice of Clinical Hypnotherapy.
I established Positive Change Hypnotherapy and currently practice as an qualified and registered Clinical Hypnotherapist in the Greater Manchester and Lancashire areas, based in Bolton. This is my sole focus and occupation. Within Positive Change Hypnotherapy, I provide a professional bespoke Clinical Hypnotherapy service.
I continually build on my experience of therapy and qualifications by engaging in continuing professional development to ensure my practice is always well informed and up-to-date. I can work with you to help you achieve effective and lasting positive change.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a fully qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist and have qualifications in the following:
- BSc (Hons) 1st Class - Psychology
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner Certificate (PNLP)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Counselling (PGCert CBT and Counselling)
- Certificate in Motivational Interviewing
- Certificate in Pain Management
- C&G Teaching in Adult and Further Education
I am a fully accredited and Registered Clinical Hypnotherapist with the following organisations:
- The National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH), the largest and leading hypnotherapy accreditation and registration body in the UK - Registered Licentiate Member
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), the UK Government supported Voluntary Regulator whose register has been approved as an Accredited Register by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care - Registered Member having met national standards
- The National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH), the largest and oldest worldwide hypnotherapy organisation, - International Certified Hypnotherapist and Member in Good Standing
I am a Senior Associate of the Royal Society of Medicine.
I am also DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service), formerly CRB, checked. This is the UK Government service to prevent unsuitable people from working with vulnerable adults and children.
I am also fully insured.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Following your free consultation we agree the most suitable number of sessions for your bespoke treatment plan.
We offer both a single session rate and discounted rates for clients committing to a treatment programme. Our current rates and details of all treatment programmes are available on our website.
Type of session
Positive Change Hypnotherapy is open: Monday to Friday 9:30am to 7:00 pm