Steve Bishop DipHP, DipSC, MNLP (It's not magic, it just feels like it!)
Fully Qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist (in practice since 2002) specialising in:
Smoking Cessation and
Weight-Loss (with either the Hypno-Band and/or with high quality nutritional supplementation).
Training, qualifications & experience
- Master Hypnotic Consultant and Certified Master Practitioner
- Trainer in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Diploma in Smoking Cessation (Dip S.C.)
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy (Dip H.P.)
- Diploma in Complete Mind Therapy (DCMT)
- Advanced Diploma in FREEWAY-CER, a relatively new energy psychology technique developed by Tom Bolton and Beverley Anderson here in the UK.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
My fees are:
£90 per session for Hypnotherapy and talking therapies.
£295 for smoking cessation (for 2x sessions and includes a 12 month guarantee)
£595 for the Hypno-Band (for 4 to 5 sessions)
£60 for Mitochondrial Therapy tests with the Heart Rate Variability (HRV) medical device (plus supplement costs according to specific needs of the client)
I hope the you find all the information you need on the many treatments I offer that will help you to get back the control that may be missing in your life.
The very popular Hypno-Band is now available at my clinic in Burnham. More details are available on the Treatments page of my website (stevebishop.co.uk).
On there, you can now check your own stress levels against a list of life situations to find out whether you are deemed to be ‘at risk of ill health’.
My particular specialties include smoking cessation (I used to smoke 20-30 cigarettes a day), dealing with acute stress and anxiety, public speaking issue and fear of flying (I used to be a long-haul air cabin crew member) and building your confidence.
These are just some of the areas of your life that I can help you with using hypnosis.
Additionally, I have had lots of success helping clients to overcome other fears or phobias, food problems, addictions and have also had some fantastic results with pain relief from degenerative conditions such as arthritis or multiple sclerosis.
Many of my clients say that i bring “Quick Positive Changes To Their Moods & Emotions”. And although hypnosis is not magic, some people say it feels like it!
I also offer Mitochondrial Therapy. This is with a medical device that measures your heart rate variability.
I am also a fully qualified trainer of both Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) and EmoTrance I am an advanced professional Kinesiologist and advanced practitioner of Brain Working Recursive Therapy (BWRT).
Also qualified in Eye Movement Desensitising and Reprogramming (EMDR).
Type of session
Mon-Fri 0930hrs to 1900hrs