Shelley Yazbek HYP Dip. NLP Cert. MHS (Accred)
Gorleston On Sea
07748 473948 / 07748473948
Hello, my name is Shelley Yazbek and I'm based in Gorleson on Sea, Norfolk.
If you are experiencing difficulties with anxiety, panic attacks, phobias or unwanted behaviours, I can help you increase your confidence and take back control. With minimal effort you can achieve the healthy, positive life you deserve. My sessions are uplifting, relaxing and stress relieving. Don't just wonder what life would be like free from your anxiety, live it.
As a therapist, my philosophy is to consider every client as an individual, kindly and without judgement. I work with what each person feels and experiences to develop the most appropriate strategy for them to enjoy life to the full and achieve their potential.
I also work with professionals, helping you to achieve optimal performance and results. Whether it's for you or your staff, I can help improve stress management, motivation or public speaking or interview skills. Contact me to discuss you or your employee's requirements.
My private clinic is comfortable, easily accessible and has disabled access. I am able to visit your home or premises by arrangement.
Feel free to contact me directly for any further information about my services, or visit my website for further information and testimonials.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (Level 4) NCFE
- NLP Practitioner Certificate (Level 3) NCFE
- Certificate in Health Sciences (Open University)
- Education and Training Certificate (Level 3) HABC
- First Aid at Work (Level 3) FAIB
- Infant and Child First Aid Certificate (Level 3) Protrainings
- (Pharmacy Qualifications from 12 year career in NHS hospital pharmacies prior to having a family and relocating to Norfolk)
- DBS checked.
- I participate in regular Supervision, Peer Support and CPD Training.
Accredited register membership
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Driving Anxiety
- Parental Stress
- New Parent Anxiety
- Work Place Stress or Performance
Photos & videos
£50 per session.
The first session last up to 90 minutes and subsequent sessions up to 60 minutes.
I offer a 10% discount for clients paying for 3 sessions or more in advance.
(Terms and Conditions on my website).
I also offer a 10% discount for NHS, Emergency Services and Armed Forces Personnel
Bespoke commercial packages available on request.
I have recently started a blog about positive mindset and coping with negative events and issues. I would love to invite you to read these articles which can be accessed and commented on via my website or Facebook page.
Clinic times are: Tues, Weds, Thurs- 9.30am to 2.30pm Weekday Evenings- 7.30pm to 9pm. Other times may be available by special arrangement.