Steven Smith Dip.Hyp I.S.C.H GHR GQHP. Hypnotherapy in Leeds,Wakefield
11a The Crescent
0113 895 7274 / 07432 464960
Steven works closely with his clients to help them take back control of their lives, by using a blend of techniques and knowledge of how the mind works to create lasting change.
Steven is a Clinical Hypnotherapist, running his practice out of a clinic in Tingley, Wakefield. He developed a keen interest in hypnosis after years of self-study to help with an underlying issue, to which he resolved, eventually opening his first clinic in March 2014. Since then he has gone on to train with the renowned Innervisions School of Clinical Hypnosis in 2016.
Steven has dedicated himself to the field of hypnotherapy and is one of only a few hypnotherapists in the Wakefield area in Practice Full Time. Specialising in Self-Esteem, Confidence and Motivation. However, that doesn’t stop him from helping people where they need it the most.
He has gone on to master many other training techniques and methods to use alongside or separately within therapy sessions to give his clients the best possibility for change available to them.
Steven has helped many people reduce weight, stop smoking, overcome depression and anxiety, stress, and phobias. It would be impossible to list all the client revelations but every client he meets is unique, and he adapts his treatment to all his client’s needs.
Steven is always compassionate, warm, understanding professional hypnotherapist and you will find he is a valuable person to help you to quickly and easily regain control of your thought process, even if there is more than one issue. Helping you change your life to the way you want it to be.
The best news is regardless of how long you have had these issues. They can be changed!
Wish to know more? Book a Consultation there FREE.
The 3 Simple Steps to Change Process
- Clients can contact Steven by telephone, email, website or even Facebook, where he will respond to enquiries promptly while always maintaining confidentiality.
- Clients are then invited to a FREE initial one-hour consultation over the phone or at his clinic, and if the client and Steven agree that hypnotherapy is the best path towards healing and resolving their issues, then an appointment will be made for the client to commence therapy.
- Therapy sessions are bespoke, based on the client's requirements and issues, agreed on before therapy takes place. Treatment usually lasts for on average an hour, the client is then booked for a review within a week and if needed - additional treatment is then given at the client's request.
There is absolutely no pressure, no cold calling, no hard sell!
Steven utilises the recognised good practice of care plans and especially Care Aims - an initiative towards clinical governance and the measurement of clinical quality used in the NHS to demonstrate and record our skills and duty of care to our clients.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy with Innervisions School of Hypnotherapy
- Tutor at Innervisions School of Hypnotherapy
- Practitioner Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Practitioner Law of Attraction (LOA)
- Mental Health First Aider (MHFA)
- Hypnoslimmer Consultant
- Accredited Practitioner of the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC)
- Registered Practitioner with General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
- Registered Practitioner with Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
FREE up to 1-hour Consultation
£90 per hour
Quit Smoking - £250
Hypnoslimmer 4 Week Programme - £275
Reduction in Fee's for students, OAPS and people on lower incomes.
Please contact Steven for further Information.
Tues- Fri 8am-8pm Sat 9am-1pm