Steven Smith has dedicated himself to providing YOU with the highest quality of hypnosis and education in the world.
A Certified Consulting Hypnotist, Steven runs his Personal development sessions from his office in Hub 26, Cleckheaton, and is affiliated with Innervisions School of Clinical hypnosis, running Hypnosis Training course in Manchester. It's suitable for a total beginner or an experienced hypnotist.
Interested in training with Steven, check the next Course dates:
Steven started his journey as a bit of a sceptic of hypnosis but when hypnosis transformed his life, and shortly after that the lives of his loved ones, he made it his mission to provide hypnosis to all.
Steven's personal development client's include people who wish to gain or reduce weight, stop smoking, overcome depression, anxiety, stress, and phobias. The list goes on, but every client he meets is unique, and Steven adapts to his client's needs so that YOU get the most out of your sessions.
The best news is, regardless of how long you have had these issues. They can be changed!
Wish to know more? Book a Consultation there FREE.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy with Innervisions School of Hypnotherapy
- Tutor at Innervisions School of Hypnotherapy
- Practitioner Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Practitioner Law of Attraction (LOA)
- Mental Health First Aider (MHFA)
- Hypnoslimmer Consultant
- Accredited Practitioner of the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC)
- Registered Practitioner with General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
- Registered Practitioner with Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
FREE up to 1-hour Consultation
£90 per hour
Quit Smoking - £250
Hypnoslimmer 4 Week Programme - £275
Reduction in Fee's for students, OAPS and people on lower incomes.
Please contact Steven for further Information.
Type of session
Tues- Fri 8am-8pm Sat 9am-1pm