Sarah Jayne Whittlesea. Hyp CS. MHS. Emergence Hypnotherapy
Hello, and well done for taking the first steps in improving your life. You are probably feeling a bit lost right now... I know, I've been there, but let me help you a little. I have discovered that two of the most vital ingredients required for therapy to be successful, for whatever issue, is the relationship that you have with your chosen therapist and your desire to change. You see, therapy is a partnership; there needs to be mutual respect, trust and openness, and together we can work through whatever you feel is impacting on your quality of life.
What to expect:
If you are new to hypnotherapy then please don't worry, there really is nothing to worry about. Put simply it is really no different than a guided meditation. The wonderful thing about hypnotherapy is that you will experience an extraordinary quality of mental, physical and emotional relaxation, this will allow your subconscious mind to readily accept positive suggestions which will overwrite negative thoughts, behaviours or habits. This will allow you to make those all-important changes that you desire. You will never do or say anything that you don't want to. You are in control at all times, I am simply there to guide you and show you the way.
You will benefit most from my approach if you appreciate an interactive therapist. I will question, challenge and cheer you on. You will know that I am on your side, listening to what you truly want for yourself. We will find a way to explore it and agree on how we will work together to both know when you are well on your way to achieving your goal.
Some examples of the benefits that you will experience by working with me may include:
- The ability to manage your thoughts and feelings.
- Freedom from anxiety and stress that's been weighing you down and/or impacting your life goals, directly or indirectly.
- Positive self-image.
- Increased motivation to pursue your goals, and take action to achieve them.
- Increased confidence in your ability to make changes that YOU want.
- To effectively manage future challenges.
- A feeling of pride and accomplishment as you take action and see your positive progress.
I am a fully qualified, registered and insured hypnotherapist, with counselling skills and my working hours are as follows;
Monday 10.00 am - 4.00 pm
Wednesday 10.00 am - 4.00 pm
Friday 10.00 am - 4.00 pm
Saturday / Sunday can be considered.
I work from Abbots Ripton & also my home address in March
If you would like to contact me or have any questions please give me a call or send me an email. I will try my best to get back to you as soon as I possibly can.
Training, qualifications & experience
AIM awards level 3 in Hypnotherapy and counselling skills
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Female sexual problems *
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Initial consultation £30.00
Hypnotherapy £40.00 - 60 mins
Quit smoking (includes a separate initial consultation) one-off fee £120
Deep relaxation session £20.00 - 40 mins
payment by cash or bank transfer at the beginning of the session
Type of session