Sarah-Jane Morris MNCS (ACC) MHCS (ACC)
01249 817463 / 07947 829814
I have spent many years helping those who have experienced traumatic times. I have worked with survivors of childhood sexual abuse and or adult rape for seven years. I now work on issues such as weight loss, anxiety, eating disorders,depression, anger management and many more. I am an advanced counsellor and advanced hypnotherapist and by combining both therapies I feel I am able to provide empathy and understanding with the most sensitive of subjects.
As a therapist I am trained to help you relax. I will be able to talk through any areas where you might have some concerns, and I will do my best to put you at ease. A free 30 minute initial consultation is available so that you have a chance to meet me, get a feel for the surroundings and decide if you will feel comfortable working together. Sessions are in total confidence. I am now working from my new therapy room in Calne a lovely countryside location and very private.
I understand if you feel anxious about hypnotherapy but please make the first step by arranging a free initial consultation either by email , text or phonecall. I will do my best to offer you a time that fits in with your daily routine in confidence.
Training, qualifications & experience
- A member of The National Hypnotherapy Society
- A member of The National Counselling Society
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy & Counselling
- Diploma in Psychotherapy & Counselling
- Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapy & Counselling
- Survivors of Rape & Sexual Abuse
- Emotional Freedom Therapy
- Hypnotherapy for Anxiety.
- EMDR Diploma
- Parts Therapy Diploma
- Advanced Weight Loss Diploma.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I work with teenagers to overcome and manage anxiety & insomnia.
I work with clients on anger issues.
I work with clients on relationship issues.
I work with clients on bereavement.
- Free 30 minute Initial Consultation
- Each 50 minute appointment is at a charge of £60
I will not refuse therapy to my clients due to financial hardship, so please do not hesitate to contact me and we can discuss this when making the first appointment. Fees and payment are always discussed before any therapy begins.
I have experience as a Counsellor working with survivors of childhood sexual abuse. I have also worked part time as an Independent Sexual Violence Advocate supporting those who have been sexually abused either historically or acutely. I use my experience in this field to work with clients using both Hypnotherapy & counselling. I have worked for the British Red Cross part time visiting isolated people at home using my skills to support those who have been bereaved. I am currently working part time for Wiltshire Mind.
I am available Monday ,Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday ,Friday & Saturdays and evenings.Please phone or contact me to make an appointment. Initial 30 minute consultation Free