Sarah Cutt || COGNITIVE HYPNOTHERAPY || HPD, NLP Prac, LLB, PgDip LPC
Hello, I'm Sarah.
I discovered Cognitive Hypnotherapy after many years of struggling with anxiety and have never looked back. I am now passionate about helping anyone who may also be suffering.
Helping those suffering with anxiety identify the cause, learn to manage it and take back control. Anxiety can be debilitating and exhausting when negative thought patterns become uncontrollable. Anxiety can be be caused by a single significant traumatic event or it can creep up on you over time through persistent stress. Whatever the cause, I can help you take back control of the way you think and feel to be more present and enjoy your life.
Helping to build confidence and self esteem in professional and non-professional environments. Even the most outwardly confident and successful people can be troubled by persistent self-doubt. I can help you get out of your own way to move forward and enjoy life more.
Motivating people towards their goals and life aspirations. Whether it be embarking on a new direction or simply to get some clarity, clients often find procrastination, distractions and self sabotage get in the way. I can work with you to move through and beyond this to achieve your desired outcomes.
Helping with fears and phobias. These tend to be overwhelming strong emotions that hijack your mind overriding any logical thought. I can help you leave these fears and phobias behind to take control of your life and move forwards with confidence.
Training, qualifications & experience
I originally trained in Law before going on to study Cognitive Hypnotherapy with Quest and is an accredited member of the National Council of Hypnotherapy and the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Stress *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
Cognitive Hypnotherapy unlike other forms of therapy provides a personally tailored approach to you. There are no set scripts and the sessions are prepared in relation to how you do your problem with the aim of the most effective change in the fastest time. There are just a few simple steps:
1. Arrange a free telephone consultation where you can have all of your questions answered and decide if you want to go ahead.
2. When you go ahead and book, I will send you a client introduction pack which will enable me to design a session specifically for you and will involve some pre-session tasks for you to do before we meet. The sessions we share will be tailored to your needs and requirements as we all experience our problems in different ways.
3. We meet and work together for the first session which is 90 mins - 2 hours. If you are unable to get to my therapy room in London, panic not, Hypnotherapy can be done face to face and online. With the aide of a good Wi-Fi connection, we can still work together using Zoom. Whilst face to face is undoubtedly the best for connection, sometimes it’s just not practical in terms of time, availability, travel etc. For occasions such as these, I use Zoom to bridge that gap and as long as there is a reliable Wi-Fi connection in place, working in this way has proven to be very positive. Zoom is a private virtual meeting where I send you a link a few moments prior to our session for you to click on. It’s that simple.
4. Following the first session, I ask you to remain curious as to any changes that might be occurring as a result of the work we have already done together. I usually suggest a minimum gap of two weeks in between sessions to allow the work we have done to begin to take effect.
Cognitive Hypnotherapy unlike other forms of therapy provides a personally tailored approach to you.
There are no set scripts and the sessions are prepared in relation to how you do your problem with the aim of the most effective change in the fastest time.If you are interested in hearing more, please do get in contact to book a free no obligation talk (usually 20 - 30 mins). This will help me understand how I can help you and for you to decide if I'm the right person for you to have as your therapeutic partner. If you decide to take the next step, this is the beginning and I look forward to working with you on your journey to change.This is your journey, I believe that you have the tools you need to help yourself, I am just helping you re-discover and / or unlock these.
Type of session
Monday - 10.00am - 20.00pm