Sarah Bridgette Hamilton
I work out of the Park Hypnotherapy Centre on the outskirts of Nottingham city, and have been a practising clinical hypnotherapist since qualifying in 2007. I specialise in weight loss, running KICK THE SUGAR day sessions as well as BREAKTHROUGH WEIGHT LOSS hypnosis groups. I am also very experienced in using hypnosis, NLP and TFT for stopping smoking, phobias, anxiety and stress issues as well as emotional trauma and public speaking/personal excellence.
I use slightly longer sessions (up to a couple of hours for the first one, and around 1 1/2 hours for subsequent ones) as not so many are needed that way (generally around 3 will help make a lot of difference), and that also ensures better value for your money! I have worked as a complementary therapist for nearly 20 years, a number of those for a team called the Holistic Health Team, who work in a large range of community areas in Nottingham, this has given me a very open and rounded approach to therapy, and so I believe that people find it easy to relax with me.
I am very interested in the 'positive transformational' side of hypnotherapy, and love helping clients to clear blocks that allow them to really open up their lives in a very powerful way....over and over again, I am amazed at the potential for change that us humans can instantly 'unlock' with the right tools to do so, and I love to be a part of that process for clients! I believe that fear is really the only thing that holds us back from the person that we want to be, and being able to dissolve that negative response away, just clears the path for being able to make huge leaps forward in your life.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (June 2007) Awarded from the National Council for Hypnotherapy
- 10 years' clinical experience.
- 21 years' experience as a complementary therapist.
- 2 years as a project manager for the Holistic Health Team, as well as being a member of the team for over 10 years.
- 6 years as the owner of The Park Hypnotherapy Centre
- 5 years as a senior associate member of the Royal Society of Medicine
- 11 years working as a TFT practitioner
- Member of the CThA (Complementary Therapies Association)
- Member of the GHR (General Hypnotherapy Register).
- Member of the CNHC (complementary and Natural Healthcare Council)
- Member of the NGH (National Guild of Hypnotists)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Female sexual issues
£165 per 2 hour hypnotherapy session
£225 for a stop smoking session
£65 per session for the Breakthrough Weight Loss groups and top-ups.
(Student discount available)
We will always work to make the treatment affordable for those on a reduced income....please email for more details
**1:1 weight loss prices available on request
As a highly experienced therapist for over 15 years, I have gained a wide variety of skills available to me, that I can use to help others gain a better life, and a deeper understanding of themselves and their inner processes.
I have worked with many diverse community groups over the years and so have a very open and down to earth approach, and a caring attitude. I would like to think that having a non judgemental style, that encourages my clients to talk about their issues feeling safe and comfortable, trusting me to help them resolve problems and issues at their own pace.
'Transformational Therapy' for me is an exciting area, and one that I am becoming more and more fascinated by, as I see clients' potential for change and personal growth become a reality in a very short space of time, and I have to say, I really do love to be a part of that process that allows them to unlock the potential for change, and re-setting that fear mechanism back to where it belongs!
We ALL have the right to be the person we were meant to be, and want to be without being held back by limiting old behaviours and negative reactions that no longer serve us. By tapping into the unlimited power of the subconscious, we can kick start that process very quickly and naturally.
Type of session
Available during the week, Tuesday to Saturday, 10am to 8pm