Hi, I’m Samara and thank you for viewing my profile. I’m a qualified and registered Hypno-Psychotherapist providing expert services to clients online, in consulting rooms in Bury and Manchester, and by appointment in their homes, at their convenience.
There may be many reasons why you have clicked on my profile. Whatever the reason may be, you have taken the hardest step by seeking help, and I am here to help you.
I specialise in dealing with a range of issues ranging from anxiety, stress, self-esteem, phobias, depression, addictions and smoking. Hypnotherapy is an effective way of helping you to make your change, reach your desired goal and achieve the outcome you seek.
I have specialist further training in psychotherapy which I obtained to help you to work at a deeper level with any issues you may be facing, should that be necessary.
I offer an integrative approach which means that in your treatment I tailor a unique therapeutic solution to your needs from a range of approaches, the therapy is designed to fit you rather than the other way round, helping you to achieve the change you want quickly and efficiently.
There is always a solution to any issue or problem and my aim is to work in partnership with you in providing a bespoke service for you to reach the place you want to be, at the pace that is comfortable to you.
I adhere to the ethical codes of conduct of UKCP, CNHC and NSTT.
To make an appointment or to get in touch you can contact me confidentially via telephone or email.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Hypno-Psychotherapy (Distinction)
- Registered member of Complementary and National Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Member of the National Society of Talking Therapies (NSTT), formerly known as NSHP&M
- Online Therapy Certified
Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
The CNHC encompasses many types of alternative therapy, including hypnotherapy.
In order to be admitted to the register a practitioner must have studied to the National Occupational Standards for that profession/discipline, or have reached the equivalent of the National Occupational Standards through other relevant training or at least three years of experience and been assessed by their peers.
A practitioner must also have professional insurance and agree to abide by the CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Excessive worrying
- Difficulties with self-acceptance
- Social or personal inhibition and shyness
- Social phobia
- Problems relating to guilt or shame
- Unsatisfactory patterns in relationships arising out of issues such as jealousy and trust
- Obsessive thinking or rumination, intrusive recurring ideas, thoughts or impulses
- Compulsive urges, behaviours or rituals used to dispel the anxiety of obsessive thinking
- Anxious or negative self-talk
- Withheld feelings
- Mistaken beliefs
- Lack of meaning or self-purpose
- Problems with expressing feelings
- Problem memories
- Habit Disorders such as nail biting, hair pulling or snacking
- Digestion, indigestion and bloating
- Skin disorders including psoriasis
- Dentistry procedures
- Personal Development, goal achievement and performance enhancement, whether in sport or personal exercise, improving focus in work, hobbies or study
- Relaxation and Self-Hypnosis
- Individual Recordings
£60.00 per session. Appointments are flexible according to your needs. Home visits can also be arranged, at additional cost.
I am certified to provide online therapy. I use HIPAA compliant VSEE video conferencing, Zoom and other methods to offer convenient, secure and confidential online therapy sessions.
My aim is to work collaboratively with you and I come from a position of openness and empathy in helping you achieve the inner resolve you seek. Choosing the right therapist for you can be quite daunting but it does not have to be, by seeking help and even reading my profile, you have made the first step to make a change for the better. Feel free to contact me to get more information and to ask as many questions as you may want to.
I am always happy to help.
You can email me here
Or telephone me on: 07392 403940
I look forward to working with you.