Every professional displayed on Hypnotherapy Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Hypnotherapy Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Hi, I’m Samantha Chater a registered Clinical Hypnotherapist. I help you achieve change by harnessing your brain’s natural power to enable you to become the best version of ‘you’!
Through Hypnotherapy, I will help you to replace those frustrating habits, learn how to reduce stress & anxiety, manage symptoms, increase your confidence & self-esteem and clear the emotional baggage that is holding you back.
When you replace those unhealthy habits, behaviours and the emotional associations attached you are then able to move towards your goals.
Change Your Thoughts > Change Your Feelings > Change Your Behaviour. You Change Your Life.
Take your first steps to a NEW YOU by working with me. It’s your time to shine!
I work at a clinic in Hale in Cheshire WA15, online, phone sessions or home visits around Altrincham, Greater Manchester and Cheshire.
I'm registered with the General Hypnotherapy Council and CNHC Registered
I’ve been working as a therapist since 2006 and pride myself on being a caring and supportive client-led Clinical Hypnotherapist.
Hypnotherapy has helped in my life over the years in many areas:
- Having suffered from weight issues myself, hypnosis has been a game-changer in helping change my eating habits.
- I was a big worrier. It helped me stop worrying so much about things I am not in control of the outcome or ‘may’ happen. I have improved sleep quality now I don’t ruminate.
- Better emotional control and calmer parenting
- Gave me ways to reduce daily stress levels
- Helping my eldest child reduce the anxiety he was feeling at school
- Using hypnosis techniques helped me power through the very intense birth of my second son, who weighed an impressive 10lb 2oz! Only after the birth, realising that I’d not even thought of having pain relief during, as the techniques were so powerful.
- Living more mindfully and in the moment
- Helping management of symptoms as I"m currently as going through the perimenopause
I offer a FREE no-obligation consultation over the telephone or online and this will give you the perfect opportunity to find out if Hypnotherapy is the right fit for your issue. You can book here www.hypnoshift.co.uk/book
Training, qualifications & experience
I trained and qualified with the Academy of Holistic Hypnotherapy which is based in Media City, Salford and has been going for over 17 years and is accredited by the Hypnotherapy Association, which is the largest independent association for practicing hypnotherapists in the UK and also accredited by Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), which holds the government-approved Register of Hypnotherapists used by the NHS. The academy’s principal Costa Lambrias is described as one of the top hypnotherapists in the county by The Independent who also pioneered Inner Child therapy.
Also I have taken further training through Sussex School of Hypnotherapy and Uncommon Practitioners in:
- Rewind technique
- Solution Focused Therapy
- IEMT - Integrated Eye Movement Therapy
- NLP, Mindscaping (Mike Mandel’s Hypnotherapy)
- Virtual Gastric Band (Shelia Granger)
- Hypnosis for Long Covid and Long-Term Health Conditions (Shelia Granger and Dr. Sue Peacock)
- Hypnoncology -Cancer Support with Hypnotherapy (Gary Coles)
- Menopause Recovery Programme & Parts Therapy (Helen Breward)
- Oldpain2Go (Steven Blake)
- 3rd Age Woman Course (Burrell Education)
- Mindfulness and Meditation (Gateway)
- Mindful Based Cognitive Therapy MBCT (Priority Academy)
- Hypnobirthing through the HypnoBirthing Institute, (The Mongan Method) and The Wise Hippo Birthing (Hypnobirthing) Programme.
Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
The CNHC encompasses many types of alternative therapy, including hypnotherapy.
In order to be admitted to the register a practitioner must have studied to the National Occupational Standards for that profession/discipline, or have reached the equivalent of the National Occupational Standards through other relevant training or at least three years of experience and been assessed by their peers.
A practitioner must also have professional insurance and agree to abide by the CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics.
The General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
Hypnotherapists may become members of the General Hypnotherapy Register if they satisfy certain criteria with regard to both training and ongoing requirements as determined from time to time by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC).
Members are either registered at Practitioner status (which confirms that the GHR acknowledges their qualification to practice), or Affiliate status. Although Affiliate level registrants will have completed a sufficient number of training hours to equip them to commence seeing clients on a limited basis, the GHR does not acknowledge them to have yet been trained to full practitioner level.
All GHR Registered Practitioners are required to accept the published Code of Ethics and Complaints & Disciplinary Procedure.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Free initial telephone or online session
Free Initial consultation online or over the phone. www.hypnoshift.co.uk/book
Please check out prices here: https://www.hypnoshift.co.uk/fees/ or click link to website above.
£10 off listed website first session price if quote 'Hypnotherapy Directory'.