60 Africa Drive
In order to change tomorrow, you must change now!!
Sally Harding Counselling and Hypnotherapy provides a unique and truly integrated hypnotherapy and counselling service. For when you find yourself in life's difficult situations.
Person centred therapy tailor made to suit your unique situation and circumstances. No two people receive the same therapy.
Accepting and valuing your uniqueness. Helping you to become the person you have dreamed of becoming.
Unleash the possibility of your unlimited possibilities.
Making a difference, today!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling.
- Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy from Hampshire School of Hypnotherapy.
I am a registered practitioner with the BACP, with years of experience.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Sally Harding Counselling and Hypnotherapy provides a truly integrated approach to physical, cognitive, emotional and spiritual health and well being.
Helping most people to gain relief from most situations.
Relief from the symptoms of many physical ailments. If you are unsure if Hypnotherapy can help with your situation, please ask.
- Stop smoking.
- Weight loss.
- Pain control.
Hypnotherapy, 90 mins £70.
Stop smoking in one session, £350 (90-120 mins).
Counselling, 50 mins £40.
Sports and Remedial Massage £50.
- Sports and Remedial Massage Therapist since 1999. A Fellow of the FHT Federation of Holistic Therapy).
- Counsellor Registered with BACP, Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling and Advanced Diploma in CBT.
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
Flexible appointment times to suit, evenings and weekends.