In order to change tomorrow, you must change now!
Feel better fast!
Sally Harding Counselling and Hypnotherapy provides a unique and truly integrated hypnotherapy and counselling service. For when you find yourself in life's difficult situations. Person centred therapy tailor-made to suit your unique situation and circumstances. No two people receive the same therapy.
Accepting and valuing your uniqueness. Helping you to become the person you have dreamed of becoming. Unleash your unlimited possibilities.
Making a difference, today!
Situations that can be improved with hypnotherapy:
- Weight management.
- Reducing or stopping smoking.
- Phobias. Fear of flying, fear of heights, etc.
- Low self-confidence.
- Low self-esteem.
- Performance anxiety.
- Improving sports performance, or other performance.
- Stage fright.
- Irritable bowel syndrome, IBS
- Psychological and emotional issues.
- Relationship issues.
- Chronic health conditions.
- Sleep disorders.
- Sexual problems.
- And lots more. Please ask for details.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling.
- Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
- Accredited Diploma in Hypnotherapy from Hampshire School of Hypnotherapy.
I am also a registered practitioner with the BACP, with years of experience.
For online hypnotherapy programs see:
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Sally Harding Counselling and Hypnotherapy provides a truly integrated approach to physical, cognitive, emotional and spiritual health and well being.
Helping most people to gain relief from most situations.
Relief from the symptoms of many physical ailments. If you are unsure if Hypnotherapy can help with your situation, please ask.
- Stop smoking.
- Weight loss.
- Pain control.
Person Centred Hypnotherapy, 90 mins = £75.
Clinical Hypnotherapy, 50 mins = £50.
Stop smoking in one session, 90-120 mins = £500.
Counselling, 50 mins = £50.
Sports and Remedial Massage 60 mins = £50.
For online hypnotherapy programs, from £30, see:
- Sports and Remedial Massage Therapist since 1999. A Fellow of the FHT Federation of Holistic Therapy).
- Counsellor Registered with BACP, Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling and Advanced Diploma in CBT.