Ruth Prowse BSc. HPD NLP EDMR GHR
Hypnotherapy is a natural, easy and fast technique to help you to make positive changes in your life. A life where you feel excited by all the possibilities available to you; a life where you have great clarity; a life with the freedom of letting-go of what you previously needed to control; a life with deeper connections with those around you - it is all there for the taking!
Are you ready to break free from the chains that are preventing you from achieving your best? Are you ready to embrace your power and step into the person that you truly are?
I am passionate about people and have a unique approach that supports my clients to make positive and sustainable changes in their life. I use a combination of hypnotherapy and EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing) both of which are powerful tools to help you get out of the way of yourself and create a positive, happy and healthy life.
Please contact me for a free no obligation call to find out more.
What do I treat?
- Self-worth / self-esteem
- Panic attacks
- Stop Smoking
- Sleep problems
- Bad habits
- Communication skills
- Business performance
- Sports performance
Member of the General Hypnotherapy Register
Training, qualifications & experience
- Psychology BSc.
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD)
- Diploma in NLP
- Certificate in Stress Management
- Certificate in Weight Management
- KG Hypnobirthing Practitioner
- EMDR Practitioner
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Kate - Thanks so much for the part you played in our journey Ruth! We really are over the moon!
Sophie - It's like yoga for the mind
Hayley - Ruth is fab! Professional, friendly and highly skilled in her work. I have seen her for 5 sessions and after just one session I saw a remarkable improvement in myself/symptoms that I was seeking her help with. She helped me address some minor issues that I wasn’t hugely aware were holding me back but they certainly were and my mind and body feel refreshed, reprogrammed and energised after my sessions. I would highly recommend Ruth.
A free initial clarity call can be done either on the phone or face to face and takes approximately 30 mins to discuss what you would like to work on and the outcomes you wish to achieve. It is also an opportunity for you to ask any questions that you have about me or hypnotherapy.
3 x sessions £180 subsequent sessions charged at £60 per session.
I also teach KG Hypnobirthing on a 1-2-1 or group basis in the Bucks and Berks areas. This is a complete antenatal education that sets you up to have a calm and controlled birth.
So, what do you learn:
- All about what hypnobirthing is and the techniques used
- How the body and hormones work during birth
- How to create the right environment for birth
- How your mindset affects birth
- Building confidence/releasing any fear
- Relaxation techniques and coping mechanisms
- Hospital protocols/types of people you'll meet
- Potholes you might face and how to navigate them
- How your birth partner can support you and their role
- Choices and options available to you.
And much more!
My aim is to make sure you are as informed as possible, you feel empowered and that you have a positive birth!
You will also receive a hypnobirthing MP3, the KG hypnobirthing book and parent pack with lots of support materials.
My birth preparation classes follow the KG hypnobirthing format which is accredited by the Royal College of Midwives.
4 x session program charged at £350 delivered on a 1-2-1 basis. Contact me for more information.
Wednesday - Friday