Ruth Prowse BSc. HPD NLP GHR
How does the idea of experiencing life with a sense of peace of mind, contentment and wellbeing sound?
“Yea, that’s great Ruth but what about the stress in my life? What about that almost constant negative chatter in my head?”
It may look on the outside like you’ve got it all together; the job, the family, the holidays and the friendship circle. But inside there is a whirlwind of negative chatter. At times, the chatter is quiet and at others it’s like it’s preparing for a knockout punch and has completely floored you in the next breath.
It fills your head with doubt, shame and sometimes even pain. That then manifests itself into negative habits as you try to replace or numb the feelings. Your confidence may feel at an all-time low, which holds you back from doing the things you want to do and being the person you truly are.
The reality is that the person you want to be - the creative, relaxed, compassionate, clear thinking and life-loving person - is already there, within you.
A life where you feel excited by all the possibilities available to you; a life where you have great clarity; a life with the freedom of letting-go of what you previously needed to control; a life with deeper connections with those around you - it is all there for the taking!
Are you ready to break free from the chains that are preventing you from achieving your best? Are you ready to embrace your power and step into the person that you truly are?
I am passionate about people and have a unique approach that supports my clients to make positive and sustainable changes in their life. I use a combination of hypnotherapy and EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing) both of which are powerful tools to help you get out of the way of yourself and create a positive, happy and healthy life.
With nearly a decade’s worth of experience, I have supported many clients move past trauma, anxiety, stress, overcome self-esteem issues, phobias, belief systems and habits that hold them back from achieving their personal and professional goals.
Please contact me for a free no obligation call to find out more.
What do I treat?
- Self-worth / self-esteem
- Panic attacks
- Sleep problems
- Bad habits
- Communication skills
- Business performance
- Sports performance
Member of the General Hypnotherapy Register
Training, qualifications & experience
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD)
- Diploma in NLP
- Certificate in Stress Management
- Certificate in Weight Management
- Certificate in Weight Loss
- KG Hypnobirthing Practitioner
- EMDR practitioner
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
5 x sessions at £450
A free initial clarity call can be done either on the phone or face to face and takes approximately 30 mins to discuss what you would like to work on and the outcomes you wish to achieve. It is also an opportunity for you to ask any questions that you have about me or hypnotherapy.
I also teach KG Hypnobirthing on a 1-2-1 or group basis in the Bucks and Berks areas. This is a complete antenatal education that sets you up to have a calm and controlled birth.
So, what do you learn:
- All about what hypnobirthing is and the techniques used
- How the body and hormones work during birth
- How to create the right environment for birth
- How your mindset affects birth
- Building confidence/releasing any fear
- Relaxation techniques and coping mechanisms
- Hospital protocols/types of people you'll meet
- Potholes you might face and how to navigate them
- How your birth partner can support you and their role
- Choices and options available to you.
And much more!
My aim is to make sure you are as informed as possible, you feel empowered and that you have a positive birth!
You will also receive a hypnobirthing MP3, the KG hypnobirthing book and parent pack with lots of support materials.
My birth preparation classes follow the KG hypnobirthing format which is accredited by the Royal College of Midwives.
4 x session program charged at £350 delivered on a 1-2-1 basis. Contact me for more information.
Wednesday - Friday