Ruth Furtek - Dip CHyp, HPD, NCH, CNHC
I provide a friendly professional service from my home and have worked with Cognitive Hypnotherapy for over 12 years. I use Cognitive Hypnotherapy to bring about an overall process of change I will use various techniques such as NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), EFT, Time Line, Breathing and relaxation techniques and Hypnotherapy. Everything is bespoke…tailored to you also with bespoke MP3 recordings for you to keep.
I love working with people and helping them to be free to be the best they can be.
Is there an issue in your life that is holding you back perhaps Anxiety, Panic Attacks, phobias? Something that you feel you should be able to consciously control and yet it controls you, like food or fear, low self -esteem? Do you need to review past events, keeping the memory but remove any troubling emotions and re-frame them so you can move forward in your life? As part of an overall process of change whatever your issue is it is likely that I can help you. Please ring me for a free 20 minute confidential phone call or email and we can find the best way forward. There is no set format to how often you should attend usually 3-4 sessions spread over whatever time frame suits you best is enough to feel the benefit of positive change.
Training, qualifications & experience
I trained with Trevor Silvester at the Quest Institute, Regents University London:
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma(HPD)
- Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy (DipCHyp)
- Master NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Practitioner
- Confident Childbirth Hypnobirthing
- Emotional Freedom Technique
- Reiki Practitioner
- Integral Hatha Yoga Teacher
- Teaching Yoga for M.E/CF Certificate
- Adult Education Teacher
- Learning to Learn with NLP Certificate
Memberships and Organisations
- I am registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- I am a member of National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH) and abide by their code of conduct and ethics.
- I am a member of Quest Cognitive Hypnotherapy Professional Association*
- I am fully insured with the Complimentary Therapies Association (CTHA)
* Evidence based technique: www.qchpa.com
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
A free 20-minute telephone consultation is available to answer any questions you may have also to get to know each other and make sure this is the right approach for you.
The first session is 90 minutes and subsequent sessions 60-90 minutes, all sessions are £65 each session includes email support between sessions and MP3 provided where relevant to the session.
Hypnobirthing details available on my website as above.
I live and work in Old Town Poole.
What is Hypnosis?
Hypnosis is fundamentally about a narrow focus of attention- we drift in and out of trance throughout our days quite naturally-perhaps driving a familiar route somewhere and when you arrive you realise you had not noticed the journey at all-if you are deeply engrossed in a task, painting, gardening etc and barely notice the passage of time these are all “trance states”. If you have ever experienced a deep relaxation at the end of a Yoga class (Yoga Nidra) hypnosis is very similar. You are awake, fully aware of what is going on and conscious but deeply relaxed and your subconscious mind is open to suggestions to help you to breakdown your issue.
Hypnotherapy combined with NLP and Cognitive Hypnotherapy is a powerful synergy and can bring about lasting change effectively and quickly.
Monday - Friday 09.00-16.00 Saturday - 10.00- 2.00