Renee McBride Dip CAH, HPD, MNCH(Reg.) CHBP. CNHC Dip Hb(KG)
Established as a therapist in 2002 Experienced and professional in Weight Loss and other Eating problems including control of Type2 diabetes. Support through fertility journey, IVF, recurrent miscarriage, termination, pregnancy, birth & postnatal including hypnobirthing. Renee McBride, is a qualified Clinical Advanced Hypnotherapist as well as practitioner/ teacher for the Easibirthing system (Hypnobirthing) and KG Hypnobirthing. offering Private Courses for parents.
Renee is trained in Antenatal Education with a Diploma from the University of Bedfordshire and both a member of Doula UK ( Home and Hospital Birth) she is FIRST CHOICE for all matters related to pregnancy, Fertility, miscarriage, labour, birth and abortion support .
Renee permits LIVE RECORDINGS of hypnosis by her clients as part of therapy, to listen to outside of sessions - which enhances and helps to fast track positive changes are. In this way the recordings are custom made rather than generic in nature and are Tailor Made to the needs of individual clients.
Renee is registered with the UK. Gov for the Data Protection Act. a safe guard for clients information and privacy.
Training, qualifications & experience
- NCH Certified Hypnotic Birthing Practitioner Licensed to use the Easibirthing method. 2014
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma & member of the NCH (The National Council of Hypnotherapy) 2014
- Diploma in Clinical & Advanced Hypnosis (The UK Academy of Therapeutic arts and sciences.) 2014
- Well Mother A.P.N.T. Massage & Pregnancy Diploma 2007
- Dip HE Antenatal Education . University of Bedfordshire 2012
- Accredited member of Doula UK for both Birth and Postnatal. 2010
- Mentor for new Doulas both birth and postnatal(Doula UK).
- Trained in the RESCUE ME weight loss.
- KGHypnobirthing Practitioner
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Weight loss
- Binge eating
- Weight gain.
- Food addictions, sugar addiction.
- Eating patterns/behaviours
- Chemotherapy/radiotherapy and surgical proceedures affecting eating.
- Postnatal Recovery
- Control Type2 diabetes
Payment is accepted via Debit/Credit/Visa/Mastercard. Cash payments usually apply however not during the pandemic.
The first hypnotherapy session follows on immediately. The fee is £65.
Please allow 90 minutes for your first session.
All subsequent appointments are £65
As we are in Lockdown with Covid-19 all those who are classed as non essential staff and who are being paid 80% of their salary will also have therapy costs reduced to 80% of advertised fees. If in doubt contact Renee and ask about payments.
Consessions are available for children under 16 and those requiring on going treatment over 3 or more sessions.
Rescue Me Programme for weight loss at £65 per session with 15% discount for advance payment of a course of 3 sessions .
12 hours of classes for £275 for all 2020/21 courses.
Day time & evening appointments available.
In person and virtual appointments by Zoom.