Renee McBride Dip CAH, HPD, MSHF, MNCH(Reg.) CHBP. CNHC Dip Hb(KG)
Established as a therapist in 2002 Experienced and professional in Weight Loss and other Eating issues, Anxiety, Depression, Smoking Cessation, Pain Management, palliative care, fear of flying, I.B.S. , Work and Sports performance and confidence, improvement of Driving skills , Phobias, Gambling and various other more complex issues. Renee McBride, is a qualified Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapist as well as being the only licensed practitioner/ teacher for the Easibirthing system (Hypnobirthing) offering Private Courses for parents. Renee is currently the only Psychosexual Therapist trained by Terence Watts of The Essex Institute in Scotland, (www.sexualstress.com) trained by The Essex Institute. Renee has made it her business to develop her skills through continual training to ensure she is current and fit to practice. Renee is a Level one BWRT Therapist.
Renee works with Primary school age children with a number of common situations, separation anxiety, bullying, confidence, bed wetting, sleep walking etc. Parents/guardians present during sessions.
Renee is a member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
CNHC's register is approved as an Accredited Register by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care. This provides additional assurance that CNHC registrants meet the standards of patient safety and service quality. The General Medical Council guidance to doctors confirms that they are able to refer patients to practitioners on Accredited Registers. Also, the Department of Health has recommended that where people are looking for complementary healthcare therapists they use someone who is CNHC registered.
Renee is also a member of the National Council of Hypnotherapy, in addition, she trained in Antenatal Education with a Diploma from the University of Bedfordshire and both a member of the Scottish Doula Network and Doula UK ( Home and Hospital Birth) she is FIRST CHOICE for all matters related to sexual well- being, pregnancy, labour, birth and postnatal care.
Renee permits LIVE RECORDINGS of hypnosis by her clients as part of therapy, to listen to outside of sessions - which enhances and helps to fast track positive changes are. In this way the recordings are custom made rather than generic in nature and are Tailor Made to the needs of individual clients.
Renee is registered with the UK. Gov for the Data Protection Act. a safe guard for clients information and privacy.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Member of the CNHC Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council membership no 000014-A15
- NCH Certified Hypnotic Birthing Practitioner Licensed to use the Easibirthing method. 2014
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma & member of the NCH (The National Council of Hypnotherapy) 2014
- Diploma in Clinical & Advanced Hypnosis (The UK Academy of Therapeutic arts and sciences.) 2014
- Well Mother A.P.N.T. Massage & Pregnancy Diploma 2007
- Dip HE Antenatal Education . University of Bedfordshire 2012
- Accredited member of Doula UK for both Birth and Postnatal. 2010
- Mentor for new Doulas both birth and postnatal(Doula UK).
- Member and mentor of the Scottish Doula Network
- Full member of the Scottish Hypnotherapiy Foundation
- Trained in the RESCUE ME weight loss.
- Psychosexual Dysfunction Therapist. www.sexualstress.com
- Brain Working Recursive Therapy. BWRT Practictioner. Level 1
- KGHypnobirthing Practitioner
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Weight loss
- Binge eating
- Sexual Performance
- Chemotherapy/radiotherapy and surgical proceedures
- Postnatal Recovery
- Child hypnotherapy
Photos & videos
The first hypnotherapy session follows on and will cost £60.
Please allow 90 minutes for your first session.
All subsequent appointments are £60.
Consessions are available for students, children under 18 accompanied by a parent/guardian, and those requiring on going treatment on a weekly basis.
Rescue Me Programme for weight loss at £60 per session with 33% discount for advance payment of a course.
10 hours of class for £175 for all 2019 courses.
Session up to 2 hours at £155.
In certain circumstances, pre-surgery, post-surgery, chemotherapy and similar instances then Home visits are available in Fife, West Lothian , Stirling, Falkirk/ Grangemouth and West Edinburgh areas so if you are less mobile and travelling difficult then you can remain in the comfort of your own home whilst I visit you.
Day time & evening appointments available 7 days a week. Home visits in exceptional cases.