Rafal Ciupa BA, DIP.AH, GQHP, GHR @ welistentoday.com - Hypnotherapy Services
Welcome to welistentoday.com - Hypnotherapy Services. I am offering hypnotherapy sessions in comfort of your own home, free of any additional charge, in Perth, Perthshire and surrounding areas. Also, I am seeing clients in my practice at Optimise Wellness Centre - Alva.
The main purpose of welistentoday.com - Hypnotherapy Services is to enable people like yourself to use hypnosis as a primary tool in making desired life changes. Whether in your home or my practice I will help you achieve your goals; used techniques range from traditional Direct Suggestion, Regression, CBT (Hypnotic), NLP, Self-Hypnosis, and Simulations (Hypnotic).
In case of any questions fill in the ‘Initial Contact Form’ at https://welistentoday.com or call me for a free consultation (07721184741). I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Why to use welistentoday.com - Hypnotherapy Services?
- Affordability - reasonable session prices;
- Fairness - after the initial assessment you will be provided with a treatment plan and number of sessions required to achieve your goal. I will never increase the number of agreed sessions nor add any extra hidden costs;
- Availability - home visits are free of extra charge to suit your schedule and lifestyle;
- Quality - each client/case is treated independently with use of different approaches and techniques. Also, each treatment is designed to suit the needs and conditions of prospective clients;
- Bilingual - sessions can be delivered in English or Polish language;
- Safety - member of PVG Scheme (Adults), SSSC registered, GHR registered, GHSC accredited;
- Expertise - significant experience in Mental Health field.
For full list of services visit https://welistentoday.com/services-%26-bookings
For promotions and daily updates like https://facebook.com/welistentoday
To register visit https://welistentoday.com
RAFAL CIUPA BA, DIP.AH, GQHP, GHR(REG.)
welistentoday.com - Hypnotherapy Services
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA (Honours) Social Sciences - expected graduation in 2020
- BA Social Sciences
- Diploma in Analytical Hypnotherapy (Dip.AH) - passed with Merit
- GQHP - General Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice
- GHR - General Hypnotherapy Register (reg.8437)
- GHSC - General Hypnotherapy Standards Council
- SSSC - Scottish Social Services Council
- PVG Scheme Scotland (Adults) - Protecting Vulnerable Groups Scheme
The General Hypnotherapy Register
Hypnotherapists may become members of the General Hypnotherapy Register if they satisfy certain criteria with regard to both training and ongoing requirements as determined from time to time by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC).
Members are either registered at Practitioner status (which confirms that the GHR acknowledges their qualification to practice), or Affiliate status. Although Affiliate level registrants will have completed a sufficient number of training hours to equip them to commence seeing clients on a limited basis, the GHR does not acknowledge them to have yet been trained to full practitioner level.
All GHR Registered Practitioners are required to accept the published Code of Ethics and Complaints & Disciplinary Procedure.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
£35/1h 15 mins - Assessment with Hypnotic Susceptibility Test (in some cases inc. Diagnostic Trance)
£60/1h - Home Visits (Outreach): Perthshire
£60/1h - Practice: OPTIMISE WELLNESS CENTRE
87 Stirling St, Alva, FK12 5EW, United Kingdom
To register, book and pay for your session visit https://welistentoday.com/services-%26-bookings
(Please note that registration is free of charge / mandatory. For safety and security reasons please pay when booking your session or pay by card after the session).