Rafal Ciupa BA(Hons), DIP.AH, GQHP, GHR(Reg.) @ welistentoday.com
COVID-19 Update (4th of January)
In light of COVID-19 and the Scottish lockdown announced on January 4th, I have introduced a range of safety measures in place to protect myself as well as any prospective and current clients who are going to visit my practice room. Also, I can confirm that I will be resuming in-person hypnotherapy sessions from the 18th of January, 2021 in my Perth practice (Unit B, 107 South Street, Perth, PH2 8PA – Entrance via 109 Cafe & Takeaway) Please email me at email@example.com and visit https://welistentoday.com for more information. When required, I will happily accommodate online hypnotherapy sessions.
Please familiarise yourself with safety measures introduced to keep you safe during hypnotherapy sessions.
welistentoday - Hypnotherapy Services - COVID-19 Safety Measures :
1. Social distance is maximised to more than 2 metres during the sessions as well as in communal areas. No physical contact has been or ever to be allowed during the session. I have also removed unnecessary furniture/equipment from the practice room to prevent any potential risks of contamination through contact with surfaces.
2. In-person appointment slots have been reduced to one a day. I am doing this to allow myself to ‘deep clean’ and disinfect the practice room after its use.
3. I highly encourage hand sanitising before entering and after leaving the practice room. Hand sanitiser is available by the entrance to the practice room.
4. Face coverings are mandatory (unless exempt) in the communal parts of the building. I do not require you to wear it during your hypnotherapy session (while sitting in the chair) as the physical distancing will be maintained at all times. If you wish, however, you can keep the face covering on as per personal choice.
5. I clean before and after the session. As mentioned previously, the practice room will be ‘deep cleaned’ and sanitised before and after your hypnotherapy session.
6. I encourage Card/Invoice/Online payment as at this moment I can’t accept any form of cash payments. I am more than happy to provide you with an invoice or you can pay via the website when booking your treatment.
Hypnotherapy treatments in my Perth practice (Unit B, 107 South Street, Perth, PH2 8PA – Entrance via 109 Café, South Street, Perth) are available by appointment only. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org and visit https://welistentoday.com
Welcome to welistentoday.com - Hypnotherapy Services. I am offering hypnotherapy sessions in Perth (Unit B, 107 South Street, Perth, PH2 8PA - 109 Cafe entrance) and Crieff practice (The Natural Clinic).
The main purpose of welistentoday.com - Hypnotherapy Services is to enable you to use hypnosis as a primary tool in making desired life changes. Whether in your home or my practice I will help you achieve your goals; used techniques range from traditional Direct Suggestion, Regression, CBT (Hypnotic), NLP, Self-Hypnosis, and Simulations (Hypnotic).
In case of any questions fill in the ‘Initial Contact Form’ at https://welistentoday.com or call me for a free consultation (07721184741).
Why use welistentoday.com - Hypnotherapy Services?
- Affordability - reasonable session prices;
- Fairness - after the initial assessment you will be provided with a treatment plan and number of sessions required to achieve your goal. I will never increase the number of agreed sessions nor add any extra hidden costs;
- Availability - home visits are free of extra charge to suit your schedule and lifestyle;
- Quality - each client/case is treated independently with the use of different approaches and techniques. Also, each treatment is designed to suit the needs and conditions of prospective clients;
- Bilingual - sessions can be delivered in English or Polish language;
- Safety - a member of PVG Scheme (Adults), SSSC registered, GHR registered, GHSC accredited;
- Expertise - significant experience in the Mental Health field.
What I can help you with?
- Anxiety and Associated Conditions
Anxiety is the new silent killer of our generation. Needless to say, hypnosis can completely eradicate anxiety. My treatment will help you to feel like yourself again. I can promise you that you won’t be controlled by the anxiety anymore nor you will have to carry its burden with you. If you are suffering from anxiety or one of the associated conditions than please contact me today.
“I suffered from anxiety since I can remember. Over time anxiety started to control every aspect of my life. Because of a breakup with my partner my big black dog grew bigger and stronger. I was not able to sleep, eat or think rationally. I was in pieces. I was recommended hypnotherapy by a friend of mine who suffered from OCD in the past and hypnosis worked for her. After doing some research I decided to try it out. I won’t deny that sessions were hard, and it took a lot of work from Raf to help me but now the anxiety is gone and I am in control of my life again. Massive thank you!”
Is your mind constantly occupied by negative thoughts while in bed? Are you not able to get to sleep? Are you waking up in the middle of the night with no reason whatsoever? Do you suffer from sleepwalking, night terrors or nightmares? Well, look no further. Hypnosis and my unique approach to Insomnia can help you to sleep again.
“I was waking up in the middle of the night without any particular reason. Needless to say, I was tired, crabby and my boyfriend had enough of me. After very few sessions with welistentoday.com I am sleeping like a baby. Thank you!”
- Vaping/Smoking Cessation
Have you tried everything to quit smoking by now? Patches, gums, nasal sprays? Nothing worked? Also, spending £60 a week for cigarettes is a bit much for you by now? The good news is that I can help. The bad news is that you must be ready to quit smoking. So no more excuses or half measures. Use Hypnotherapy services to quit smoking within days! Typical smoking cessation consists of 2 sessions for a moderate smoker. Oh, you can stop vaping as well as the procedure is exactly the same.
“I smoked 25 plus cigarettes every day for the last 30 years. After 3 sessions with welistentoday.com, I stopped smoking completely. Cravings and the urge are gone. It is like smoking never existed before. Absolutely brilliant.”
- Weight Loss (inc. Virtual Gastric Band)
How does it work? I will trick your subconscious mind into believing that there is a physical gastric band “fitted” around the upper part of your stomach. Consequently, Virtual Gastric Band is as effective as the physical one. The only difference is that Virtual Gastric Band is 100% safer, cheaper and more effective than a physical one and you can adjust it anytime with the help of a hypnotherapist. So if you want to lose weight, stop overeating, “eating yourself to sleep” or want to end the habit of eating junk food before going to bed than allow us to help you. Typical Virtual Gastric Band treatment consists of 2-3 sessions plus one follow up to make necessary adjustments. However, if you wish not to use Virtual Gastric Band than I can work on your diet and daily calories intake.
“Half of stone in 2 weeks! I am simply amazed by the change in my eating pattern. The best part of it is that I don’t even think about food anymore. Thank you!!!”
For full list of services visit https://welistentoday.com/
For promotions and daily updates like https://facebook.com/welistentoday
Informacje w jezyku Polskim https://welistentoday.com/hipnoza-po-polsku
Rafal Ciupa BA(Hons), DIP.AH, GQHP, GHR(Reg.)
welistentoday.com - Hypnotherapy Services
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA (Honours) Social Sciences
- Diploma in Analytical Hypnotherapy (Dip.AH) - passed with Merit
- GQHP - General Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice
- GHR - General Hypnotherapy Register (reg.8437)
- GHSC - General Hypnotherapy Standards Council
- SSSC - Scottish Social Services Council
- PVG Scheme Scotland (Adults) - Protecting Vulnerable Groups Scheme
The General Hypnotherapy Register
Hypnotherapists may become members of the General Hypnotherapy Register if they satisfy certain criteria with regard to both training and ongoing requirements as determined from time to time by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC).
Members are either registered at Practitioner status (which confirms that the GHR acknowledges their qualification to practice), or Affiliate status. Although Affiliate level registrants will have completed a sufficient number of training hours to equip them to commence seeing clients on a limited basis, the GHR does not acknowledge them to have yet been trained to full practitioner level.
All GHR Registered Practitioners are required to accept the published Code of Ethics and Complaints & Disciplinary Procedure.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
For full list of prices and services visit https://welistentoday.com