Congratulations for finding me! I use Rapid Transformational Therapy (a new hybrid method of hypnotherapy) to discover the underlying reason and root cause of the issue that is holding you back. Work is done at a subconscious level to get you the results you are looking for. You will gain emotional release and freedom and install a powerful new belief system to support the changes and your healing.
I have been fortunate to have been trained in London by world renowned therapist and author Marisa Peer. Marisa has spent nearly three decades treating a client list that includes rockstars, CEOs, royalty, oscar winning actors and elite olympic athletes. She was named Best British Therapist by Mens Health magazine and featured in Tatler’s Guide to Britains 250 Best Doctors. In fact she has had an unparallelled career in which she has helped thousands of people to overcome profound personal issues.
Are you ready to finally live the life you want to lead?
If you are ready to let go of your old feelings, fears and habits then I can help you, so lets have a conversation.
I work to free people from mental blocks, self sabotage, lack of confidence, anxiety and depression, unwanted weight, smoking, fears and phobias and chronic pain. I work to enhance fertility, memory, energy, performance, relationships.
You will gain the knowledge and skill to manage your mind, and from that comes unlimited potential.
As a special offer I currently include in the cost of your hypnotherapy session a 60 minute coaching session (approximately one week later). This ensures you have all the tools you need to integrate your new beliefs, behaviours and practices into your daily life so that you get the outcome you want.
What you get:
- Free telephone consultation.
- 90 Minute Rapid Transformational Therapy session (timing is approximate, may be longer).
- A short bespoke recording that you must commit to listen to daily for 21 days following your session (this is an important part of the treatment).
- Practical advice to follow to maximise the effectiveness of the session.
- A cheat sheet guide to how the mind works – the thought patterns and mental habits that we can harness to work for us instead of against us.
- Email/text support for the 3 weeks following your session.
- 60 minute coaching session approximately one week following the hypnotherapy session. This is to assist you in integrating the outcome of the hypnotherapy session into your day to day life.
The RTT session can be in person in my home office or online via video conferencing which is equally as effective (I use skype or zoom).
What my clients say:
I recently had a session with Rachel. I highly recommend her. I had felt stuck, without hope and could not see a way forward. Rachel helped me to get to my core beliefs and change them. I feel very optimistic about life now and know I have choices. She is very professional and has such a soothing voice, putting you at ease. Thank you Rachel.
Amazing! Having had some hypnotherapy with Rachel, I am currently 37 weeks pregnant I cannot explain what this means to me and my fiancé! Rachel’s so professional and listens to what works for me... A** incredible and totally recommended. We are eternally grateful xx
After having our first child I was struggling to lose the last bit of baby weight, when a friend recommended Rachel for hypnosis. I had one session and was left with a recording to listen to every evening. I couldn’t have been happier with the results. Not only did I finally lose the weight I had a more positive view on myself, body image and weight loss. I would highly recommend to anyone for a professional and effective treatment.
You are in perfectly safe hands with Rachel. She will give you 100% attention and care throughout your journey with empathy, kindness and true professionalism. I feel so blessed to have met Rachel. Thank You for Everything...
Training, qualifications & experience
- Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Rapid Transformational Therapist (RTT)
- Kinetic Shift
- Member of the General Hypnotherapy Register
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Pain management *
- Public speaking
- Relationship issues
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Fertility - Would you like to feel calm, relaxed, optimistic and in control? I can help you to identify and remove any blocks to pregnancy, birth or parenthood, reduce stress and regain balance so that you are in the optimal physical and emotional state to conceive and maintain a full term pregnancy.
About to undergo IVF? I can help you to reduce stress and cope well with procedures, injections and the 2 week wait, so that you are in the optimal physical and emotional state to achieve a full term pregnancy.