Rachel Clarke BSc DipCBHyp GHR CNHC Reg.
You are so welcome!
Who I Am
My name is Rachel and I’m a fully accredited and registered Clinical Cognitive-Behavioural Hypnotherapist (Hypno-CBT). My focus is to support you to take back control of your thoughts, feelings and habits.
Who I help
I help women to manage their stress and anxiety so they can be more calm, present and involved partners, parents or colleagues even if they find it hard to relax and be mindful.
I can support you if you are experiencing any of the following issues:
- Stress and tension, mood swings or irritability
- Anxiety - including health anxiety, social anxiety, worry
- Social confidence, assertiveness and self esteem
- Long lasting habits such as smoking, nail-biting or hair pulling
- Insomnia and sleep issues
- Eating habits, weight loss or comfort eating
- Phobias such as needles, places, or animals or objects.
I'm passionate about supporting women with their mental wellbeing and I offer compassionate curiosity to my clients inner experiences and in turn they begin to accept themselves for who they are.
How My Sessions Work
Sessions are held weekly either face to face in Guildford, Surrey or remotely via Zoom across the UK.
You can book a free initial 15min consultation call if you would like to know more about me or my approach.
Once you have had your initial consultation call, you will be able to pick a session slot at a time and date convenient to you.
- You will receive by email the registration and booking information. This will include information about your data and how to download the Zoom software.
- An electronic invoice will be sent by email in advance of the session which you can pay for by card. Other methods are available such as bank transfer or Paypal.
- Your link to Zoom will be sent to you by email once payment has been received.
If you have any questions about how online hypnotherapy works then please do email me to find out more.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc(hons) Psychology
- Diploma - Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy (Hypno-CBT)
- Diploma - Katherine Graves Hypnobirthing
- MHFA - Mental Health First Aid
Registered on the General Hypnotherapy Register and the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council.
Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
The CNHC encompasses many types of alternative therapy, including hypnotherapy.
In order to be admitted to the register a practitioner must have studied to the National Occupational Standards for that profession/discipline, or have reached the equivalent of the National Occupational Standards through other relevant training or at least three years of experience and been assessed by their peers.
A practitioner must also have professional insurance and agree to abide by the CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics.
The General Hypnotherapy Register
Hypnotherapists may become members of the General Hypnotherapy Register if they satisfy certain criteria with regard to both training and ongoing requirements as determined from time to time by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC).
Members are either registered at Practitioner status (which confirms that the GHR acknowledges their qualification to practice), or Affiliate status. Although Affiliate level registrants will have completed a sufficient number of training hours to equip them to commence seeing clients on a limited basis, the GHR does not acknowledge them to have yet been trained to full practitioner level.
All GHR Registered Practitioners are required to accept the published Code of Ethics and Complaints & Disciplinary Procedure.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
- First Consultation Session is a 90 min session - £133.
- Further Sessions are 60 min sessions - £99.
- Book 5 Sessions in advance for £399 - saving you £130.
Payment is to be made in advance of the session to confirm booking.
Please contact me for more information about a sliding scale and payment breakdown options.
Fully accredited and registered with the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR) and the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) endorsed by the NHS.
Testimonials can be found on my website: https://www.rachelclarketherapy.com