Life’s journeys are never easy and I’m no exception. However, you can stand still or decide to walk on fresh ground to change and discover the way you think and feel in a whole new light.
After all, your life is as good as your mindset and becoming the best version of yourself is all that matters.
I would very much like to help you lead a happy and fulfilling life to its full potential.
I’m a fully qualified hypnotherapist, but I also like to combine hypnosis with techniques from Psychotherapy, NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), EFT (Emotional Freedom techniques), Solution Focused, CBT (Cognitive Behaviour Therapy), and Mindfulness. All of which lead you to getting you to a place of happiness and contentment.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Accredited Yoga Teacher - Shamayoga, Sheffield
- Accredited Diploma Mindfulness Teacher – Central England College, Birmingham
- Accredited Diploma in Mindfulness clinical hypnosis (Cognitive Behavioural, Solution Focused Hypno-Psychotherapy, Ericksonian and NLP) – Central England College, Birmingham
- Accredited NLP Practitioner & Master Practitioner – NLP World, Brighton
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
From £40.00 to £150.00
- Initial consultation £40.00
- Consecutive sessions £70.00
- Smoking Cessation £150.00
When I work
My availability is moveable - Please contact me for further information.