Paula Cook Dip. Hyp CS
I'm a fully qualified Hypnotherapist working with many different issues including, Hypno- Gastric Band, Weight management, Stopping smoking, Anxiety and many more. I personally love to help people improve their lives and move forward.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Hypnotherapist and counselling skills diploma HYP CS DIP
- Hypno-Gastric Band (CPD)
- Hypnotherapy for weight management (CPD)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Diploma
- Health and personal development diploma
- Treating Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (CPD)
- Treating Generalised Anxiety and Panic Disorders (CPD)
- Trauma, the Brain and Recovery (CPD)
- Creating & Maintaining Healthy Boundaries (CPD)
- Mental health first aid
- Pilates diploma level 3
National Hypnotherapy Society
The National Hypnotherapy Society is a Learned Society whose primary purpose is the advancement of the knowledge of hypnotherapy and the fostering of professional hypnotherapy expertise through training, accreditation and continued professional development of their members. The Society seeks to contribute to public wellbeing both through the use of hypnotherapy and by ensuring that hypnotherapists are safe, competent and ethical in practice.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Driving test nerves
- Nail biting
- Hypno-Gastric Band - x 4 Sessions + 2 Recordings Total price £200.00
- Weight Management x 4 sessions £150.00
- Stop Smoking - x 1 Session £120.00
- Free 20 minute telephone consultation
- 1/2 hour consultation fee £15.00
- 50 minutes - 1 hour sessions £35.00
I have a therapy room in my home, which is quiet and comfortable and driveway parking. I deal with many different issues. My aim is to help people enjoy their lives to the best of their ability and be free from issues that have been holding them back. Total freedom x
Please check your junk/spam folder, as that's where some of my reply emails are going. Thank you