Paul Stevens Ph.D, MNCH(Reg), HPD
07754 288 792
I offer therapy based around hypnotherapy and related techniques, guiding you in an exploration of the many different factors – relationships with people and places, activities, expectations, ways of being and thinking – that influence your wellbeing. Some of these you will share with others; others will be distinctively ‘you’.
Hypnotherapy sessions can help you to change unwanted behaviour, adapt to challenging situations, see things more clearly, and learn to become more confident and resilient.
Nature Hypnosis sessions, which combine elements of hypnosis and ecotherapy, can be both therapeutic and helpful for self-realisation.
I always aim to minimise the number of sessions that you need to achieve your goals, and every session is tailored to you as an individual, bringing together my skills as a hypnotherapist and my wider knowledge and experience as an academic teacher and researcher. What many people don't realise is that, in undergoing hypnotherapy, you are learning a new skill -- self-hypnosis -- that you get better at with practice. Even after you have finished sessions with me, you will have a new resource at your fingertips that can enhance your everyday life.
Please see my website for more details, or email me if you have any questions.
Training, qualifications & experience
- 2015 Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (NCH/NCFE)
- 2015 Dip. Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy (Academy of Clinical & Medical Hypnosis)
- 2015 Cert. Stress Management (Academy of Clinical & Medical Hypnosis)
- 2008 Cert. Ecopsychology (University of Strathclyde)
- 2006 Cert. Clinical Hypnosis (Brief Strategic Therapy Foundation)
- 1997 Ph.D. Psychology (University of Edinburgh)
As well as being a hypnotherapist and ecopsychologist, I have been a Lecturer and Researcher in academic psychology for more than 20 years. My focus is on ecopsychology, psychophysiology, consciousness, and understanding anomalous experiences.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Photos & videos
£50 for 1 hour
£70 for 90 mins
Mon-Sat (evening slots available).