About me

Are you feeling uncertain and fearful about the future? Do you feel stuck? Anxious? Angry? Hopeless? Depressed? Are you unable to sleep at night? Are you coping in ways that are harming you, your mind, your body, your family, your future or your finances? These coping methods can often be driven by negative emotions and toxic thinking patterns. I listen without judgement, in complete confidence and safety.

As well as being a qualified solution focused hypnotherapist. I am a qualified therapist using an integrative, person centred approach, utilising wisdom from several schools of psychotherapy and  counselling including psychodynamic,person centred,CBT and DBT.

Training, qualifications & experience

  • Diploma in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy.
  • MSc in Systemic Counselling.
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Systemic Practice and Family Therapy
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Integrative Counselling.
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Transactional  Analysis Psychotherapy.

Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with

Information about health conditions (*)

Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.


Additional information

£60 per session.

Further information

My specialism is supporting individuals from all backgrounds,who are experiencing problems with substance misuse and mental health.
My priority is to create a safe environment which enables the development of a collaborative working relationship

Also registered with Counselling Directory.

Rhondda Cynon Taff

Type of session

In person

Types of client

Employee Assistance Programme

Key details

DBS check

In England and Wales, the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS, formerly known as CRB) carry out criminal records checks for individuals working with vulnerable groups, such as children. To find out more, visit gov.uk , or contact this professional directly

Online platforms