Paul Charles Dip.C.Hyp., Cert.Ed., G.Q.H.P., L.C.G.I.
Welcome to Paul Charles Hypnotherapy.
I am a fully qualified and experienced hypnotherapist.
After reaching the top of my teaching profession in adult education, owning and running my own adult education training centre for over 18 years, I re-trained and qualified as a Clinical Hypnotherapist so that I could use the combination of my experience to help clients overcome issues and help you live the life you want.
Helping clients with:-
- Quit smoking
- IBS, (Irritable bowel syndrome)
- Anxiety & Panic Attacks
- Anger & Guilt
- Sleep Disorders
- and many more!
My specialist areas are working with clients suffering from anxiety and clients suffering with IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome).
I also help you Quit smoking or overcome your fears in one session, and this session will last between 60 to 90 minutes. I used to smoke myself so I do have personal first-hand experience of the mind-set needed to stop smoking successfully and permanently.
Many people, at some point in their lives decide they want to lose a few pounds or stones. There are so many types of diets available, its no wonder that many people find it difficult to achieve their goal.
Hypnotherapy helps you control your own diet, you will be able to eat what you want, when you want.
No matter what phobia you suffer from, they all lead to a similar reaction with an overwhelming sense of panic and the need to escape. Hypnotherapy will show you how to overcome irrational fears.
Whatever your circumstances are, if you really want to make changes, you will and I would love to help you achieve it.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a fully qualified and experienced General Hypnotherapy Practitioner registered with the General Hypnotherapy Register accredited by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council.
I hold the following qualifications:-
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- Diploma In Psychotherapy
- Certificate in IBS
- Certificate in Smoking Cessation
- Certificate in Obstetrics
- Certificate in Weight Control
- Certificate in Panic Attacks
- Certificate in Stage Hypnosis
- Certificate in Sports Enhancement & Performance.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Some of the most common issues I deal with are:-
IBS, (Irritable bowel syndrome)
Anxiety & Panic Attacks
Anger & Guilt
- Fear of dentist
- Fear of flying
- Fear of spiders
- Fear of trains
Photos & videos
- Most issues can be resolved in just one session at a cost of £100.
- Quit Smoking Hypnosis cost £85.
- IBS Hypnosis cost £100 and £80 for subsequent sessions.
- Weight Loss Hypnosis cost £350 for 3 sessions.
I offer both evening and weekend appointments, and I am always happy to travel to your home address so you can undergo therapy in the comfort of your own home if you prefer.
If you work during the day, I offer evening and weekend appointments. Therapy can take place in the comfort of your own home.