Patti Buttrick - Clinical Hypnotherapist & Rapid Transformational Therapist
As a Rapid Transformational Therapist, Clinical Hypnotherapist, Havening Techniques Practicioner, NLP Practitioner & Career Coach, I help to remove the blocks that hold people back at work and get them moving towards their goals with greater confidence, productivity, and fulfilment. I am also passionate about helping parents to overcome the postnatal issues that make the hardest job of all even harder.
I help with a range of issues including public speaking anxiety, imposter syndrome, stress, low confidence, procrastination, trauma, phobias, and postnatal anxiety. I would love to hear from you irrespective of the issue that you are experiencing. My work has helped all sorts of people from Doctors, Teachers and Plumbers to Advertising Executives, Entrepreneurs, and Climate Emergency Activists.
I have a busy practice with clinics in Bath, Frome, central London, and online nationally and internationally.
For more information check out my website https://pattibuttrick.com/ and if you’re curious about working together to overcome whatever’s troubling you click this link: https://pattibuttrick.com/#book to book a free 30-minute consultation call.
Training, qualifications & experience
I trained as a Clinical Hypnotherapist with the London College of Clinical Hypnosis, on one of the UK’s most rigorous Hypnotherapy courses. Additionally, I set out to learn the most rapid and effective therapy techniques from world-renowned therapists. To that end, I trained in Rapid Transformational Therapy® with the method's creator (Marisa Peer) and in Neuro-linguistic Programming® with the co-creator of NLP (Richard Bandler). I am also a Certified Practitioner of the neuroscience-based Havening Techniques®, of which Paul McKennar is a fellow practitioner.
I wanted to compliment my Therapy skills with Career Coaching so that I could fully support clients to not just overcome challenges at work, but go from good to great in their professional lives. I gained my International Coaching Federation-approved Diploma in Transformational Coaching at the progressive Animas Centre for Coaching.
Here's a bit more about each of the techniques I use, for those who are interested:
- Rapid Transformational Therapy®: a series of techniques that combine Hypnotherapy with aspects of Psychotherapy. Clients have described it as being like intensive Psychotherapy.
- Havening Techniques®: a neuroscience-based therapy for major and minor trauma. It has been extensively trialed with army veterans, 911 survivors, and sexual assault victims.
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming®: a series of insights and tools that help reveal people’s thought and behavioural patters, and a series of techniques to help change those patterns quickly.
-Coaching: is about empowering people to be their best selves, by: 1) asking powerful questions that help people to face concerns, overcome challenges, and maximise opportunities, and 2) actively listening without judgment, agenda or advice-giving.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
NB. I typically work with people in 1-3 sessions.
BREAKTHROUGH PACKAGE: £350
- A thorough, tailored face-to-face or online session lasting 2-2.5 hours
- A bespoke 20 minute hypnotherapy audio recording to keep
- A 25 minute relaxation hypnotherapy audio recording to keep
- Email / WhatsApp voice message check-ins at regular intervals following / in between sessions to track your progress and assist with any further support
- Self-help tools to help you manage future challenges
Often the Breakthrough session is all that is needed, but helping people with ingrained issues is sometimes like peeling away the skin of an onion, removing a layer may reveal something else that needs to be dealt with more deeply. Therefore I also offer Booster sessions to help fully resolve the issue and empower you to move forwards. People typically require 1-2 Booster sessions.
BOOSTER THERAPY SESSIONS £100-200
- A bespoke face-to-face or online session lasting 1 - 2 hours
- An additional personalised hypnotherapy audio recording (as required)
Before I began retraining as a Clinical Hypnotherapist in 2015, I worked in Market Research and Advertising for over 10 years. So I understand the pressures of working life, and as a mum I also know the challenges (and joys) of family life. My previous career cultivated my natural interest in Psychology and in creating behaviour change and those interests drew me to become a therapist, which I find fascinating and rewarding.
Helping people to feel comfortable, understood, and unjudged is a vital part of my work.