Patti Buttrick PDCH Clin.Hyp., RTT, PNLP, CHTP
I'm a professional and empathetic Clinical Hypnotherapist and Rapid Transformational Therapist. I help people to get the most out of their lives and work by addressing the problems and baggage that holds them back, typically in 1-3 sessions. I'm trained in a range of powerful techniques that I draw on and combine to help address each person's unique issue and goal.
Helping people to feel comfortable, understood and unjudged is a vital part of my work.
I work with people face-to-face and online nationally and internationally.
If you'd like to get in touch for a free 20-30 minute consultation call then I'd love to hear from you via email at: email@example.com.
Training, qualifications & experience
I trained as a Clinical Hypnotherapist with the London College of Clinical Hypnosis, on one of the UK’s most rigorous Hypnotherapy courses. Additionally, I set out to learn the most rapid and effective therapy techniques from world-renowned therapists. To that end, I trained in Rapid Transformational Therapy® with the method's creator (Marisa Peer) and in Neuro-linguistic Programming® with the co-creator of NLP (Richard Bandler). I am also a Certified Practitioner of the neuroscience-based Havening Techniques®, of which Paul McKennar is a fellow practitioner.
In addition, I am a qualified Business & Career Coach, a skill set that I combine with Hypnotherapy for the benefit of people with procrastination or other issues that get in the way of them moving forwards in their work lives.
Here's a bit more about each of the techniques I use, for those who are interested:
- Rapid Transformational Therapy®: a series of techniques that combine Hypnotherapy with aspects of Psychotherapy. Clients have described it as being like intensive Psychotherapy.
- Havening Techniques®: a neuroscience-based therapy for major and minor trauma. It has been extensively trialed with army veterans, 911 survivors and rape victims.
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming®: a series of insights and tools that help reveal people’s thought and behavioural patters, and a series of techniques to help change those patterns quickly.
-Coaching: is about empowering people to be their best selves, by: 1) asking powerful questions that help people to face concerns, overcome challenges, and maximise opportunities, and 2) actively listening without judgement, agenda or advice-giving.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Insomnia *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
Please see my website for my fees: https://rapidtherapylondon.com/fees
Before I began retraining as a Clinical Hypnotherapist in 2015, I worked in Market Research and Advertising for over 10 years. So I understand the pressures of working life, and as a mum I also know the challenges (and joys) of family life. My previous career cultivated my natural interest in Psychology and in creating behaviour change and those interests drew me to become a therapist, which I find fascinating and rewarding.
Type of session