Pamela Crane Senior Level Hypnotherapist BA (Hons) SQHP, GHSC Accred GHR reg
The Anderida Practice
01342 730 890 / 07901 888 890
Hello, do you feel that it's now time to let go of your anxiety, a phobia or unhelpful behaviours and habits? Have you been diagnosed with a condition which causes you pain and the only option appears to be a lifetime on pain killers?
Specialising in anxiety-related issues and helping people to turn off or reduce their pain, I have extensive experience in the therapeutic field spanning almost 30 years. I am proud to have been awarded the higher status of Senior Qualified Hypnotherapist. Using a combination of techniques, over the years my inspiring approach has helped thousands of individuals to achieve life-changing results in as short a space of time as possible.
Fully certified, registered and insured and a fully accredited member of the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR) I work within the strict code of ethics required by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC).
To further enhance your successful outcome, I will also show you conscious techniques and provide you with a complimentary relaxation, confidence-boosting CD. Where appropriate, a recording of your session can be made to enable you to benefit between appointments and in the future.
Offering you a no obligation, initial telephone consultation, I'm happy to discuss your needs and requirements and answer any questions you might have, allowing you to make an informed decision about whether to proceed with therapy.
Here are just a couple of examples of the positive feedback I've received from previous clients:
"I feel so different post-therapy, so calm and my mind is really clear, it's great! I can't thank you enough. I feel like I've been restored back to factory settings. You're a miracle worker!"
(J.W. Treatment for 'White Coat' syndrome and social anxiety.)
"We had a dance lesson this evening. The first time we have been able to go together in over a year now that J's pain has gone. She is once more the bubbly, full of life active woman she used to be. The change is unbelievable!"
(J.P. OldPain2Go treatment for arthritis in the knee.)
Your next step:
- Telephone or email me with a brief outline of the issue/s you want to resolve.
- After your telephone consultation I will advise on how many sessions will be required. (Some issues require just one session but more complex ones will need a few more.
- If you decide to go ahead...
- A mutually agreeable appointment for your treatment is booked and carried out.
- Your transformation begins!
Training, qualifications & experience
OldPain2Go Practitioner (elimination or reduction of diagnosed pain)
Hypnoesitherapy Master Certificate (pain management)
CHPC - Certificate in Hypnotherapy for Pregnancy and Childbirth
EPPC - Educational Performance Practitioner Certificate
Sheila Granger's - Virtual Gastric Band, Practitioner
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Healing your inner child
- Talks and demonstrations: If you attend or represent a group or organisation in the Sussex area and you are looking for talks and demonstrations on hypnotherapy and/or guided visualisation to reduce the stress or to motivate the members please do contact me.
Photos & videos
Your complimentary, no obligation telephone consultation takes approximately 20 - 30 minutes.
I offer one-off sessions and affordable packages which are discussed in your consultation. To ensure you the very best service, prices are set by the session/programme and are not restricted to the hour. You will never be encouraged to have sessions you do not need.
Personalised Hypnotherapy Sessions - £75
Your first (or one-off) hypnotherapy session will take between one and a half to two hours. Subsequent hypnotherapy sessions usually take between 60 and 90 minutes.
Please visit my website for the prices and details of all programmes on offer.
- Keeping cool in a heatwave
- Training your mind and body to sleep
- Ways to cope with your Christmas preparations
Further examples of feedback from people Pamela has helped:
“Thank you so much for all your help. Three phials of blood were taken easily today!”
(Father of a 16 year old with a long term fear of needles who needed to have blood tests)
"Hi Pam, thought I'd send you this pic of me going around Cadwell Park race track. This is one of the things I wanted to do once I'd lost the weight and with your help I did it! It's fair to say you've changed my whole life for the better"
(See the photographs section to view this picture)
Please visit the 'Testimonials' page of Pamela's website to see more.
Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm. Some evening and Saturday appointments available.