Norma Williams BA (Hons) Counselling MBACP GQHP Hypnotherapy (GHR)
Hello, my name is Norma Williams. I am a fully qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist. My practice is based in an award winning Care Centre in the Newton Aycliffe area.
Alongside my private practice, I work as a Counselling Therapist for an organisation in the Stockton area. I have also delivered Mindfulness/Relaxation workshops to various groups within the area. I have previously worked as a volunteer Bereavement Counsellor and Bereavement Counselling Supervisor.
View contact details Save profile Email this counsellor
Maps & Directions
Newton Aycliffe, DL5
Type of session
Face to face counselling:
Please contact for details.
Types of client
Hypnotherapy is a safe and effective form of therapy that can help you to manage issues that might be causing you problems and preventing you from moving forward in your life. I respect that each person's needs are different, therefore I ensure all hypnotherapy sessions are tailored to your unique needs.
I provide friendly, accepting, non-judgemental support and fully understand that approaching a hypnotherapist may be a big step for you to make, I'm here to support you to take those first steps towards making positive changes in your life.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA (Hons) in Counselling
- Diploma In Clinical Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy (DIP.CHH) Yorkshire Hypnotherapy Training
- Certificate in N.L.P. Programming skills
- Certificate in Occupational Stress Management
- Cruse Bereavement Care Awareness in Bereavement Care Foundation Certificate
- Level three Award in Cruse Bereavement Care Supervision
- Foundation Certificate in Mindfulness and Stress Reduction
- Cruse Bereavement Care Working With Children and Young People Certificate
- Place2Be Children's Volunteer Counsellor Record of Achievement
- Solution Focused Certificate
- Mind Certificate in Suicide Prevention
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills (ASSIST) Training certificate
- Certificate in Working Creatively
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Please contact to discuss.