Nicki Eavis (Dip.Hyp. CS, Ad Dip PC)
01489 783952 / 07894 210093
Hi, My name is Nicki and I have been working as a Holistic Therapist for over 20 years, adding Hypnotherapy to my qualifications in 2013. I have also been trained to deliver EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) and have completed several courses in mindfulness.
Hypnotherapy is very safe and relaxing. I will talk you through the whole process and work at a pace comfortable to you. You are in complete control and my free no obligation consultation will enable you to meet me, see where I work from and have the opportunity to ask any questions.
I have a comfortable therapy room in Botley/Hedge End, Southampton, where you can be assured of a warm welcome and privacy. My aim is to assist my clients in utilising their own inner resources to aid them in finding solutions to a wide range of problems, including phobias, stress, anxiety, weight problems, smoking (and other addictions) confidence and many more.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Precision Hypnosis
- Certificate in Meditation teaching
- Professional Certificate in the Therapeutic use of Mindfuness
- Breaking the cycle of Depression
- Tackling Addiction
- Treating Anxiety
- Awareness in Bereavement Course
- Rewind Technique
- Emotional Freedom Technique
- Hypno-gastric Band
- Parts Therapy
I have worked for 20 years as a Holistic Therapist, currently working part time as a counselling support worker, also running wellbeing workshops, and work as a bereavement volunteer.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
- Hypnotherapy fees typically £40 per appointment.
- Courses are priced individually.
- Stop smoking £150.
You can talk to me in confidence and I offer a free, no obligation, consultation for you to decide if this is the therapy for you. Offers are sometimes available, so please do ask.
I am available for appointments daytime and evenings.