Nick Bullock DSFH AfSFH NBfMP
I am a member of the Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (AfSFH), The Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), and I am the Director of Research at the National Board for Modern Psychotherapy.
In my practice I offer you a safe, comfortable environment for you to discuss your concerns, and to begin to create change and move forward to a better place in your life.
Solution Focused Hypnotherapy has many benefits with behavioural change, helping you move on from anxiety, depression, insomnia, broken sleep, negative thoughts, physical health worries and IBS, obsessive repetitive behaviours, and tinnitus. I can help you lose weight, manage eating disorders, conquer phobias - enclosed spaces, heights and fear of flying, or help boost your confidence and self-esteem with concerns such as social anxiety and public speaking.
Using Solution Focussed Hypnotherapy I will help rewire your mind and thinking to get you back on the path to a happier, healthier life.
- Your Initial Consultation is a time when we can discuss you, your present circumstances, your history and your future wants and needs
- We will begin to monitor your change immediately with a simple software program that will show you your current position, and progress markers each time you come in for a session
- In this session I will give you the latest findings in neuroscience (brain-based research), that will explain to you from a neurological/biological point of view why you are feeling the way you do, what we will do to help you move forward, and importantly what is happening within your brain to create more long-term change
- Q&A - This is an informal, open and relaxed consultation, and a time for you to ask any questions you may have
- At the end of this session I will give you a 'take-home' - a free self-hypnosis recording that you can use to begin the process of change immediately
- “Thanks to Nick, I feel a zillion times more ready to take on life!”
– NM from Nth London
- “Thank you for making me enjoy life again. I could never repay you”
- S.Z. from Wimbledon
- “This was my first experience of hypnotherapy and I am totally blown away by how much more confident and calm I feel. Each week is like a health check for my happiness and I am a less stressed person for it. Everyone should have a little bit of Nick time in their life. I can’t recommend him enough”
- N.P. from Lincolnshire
Training, qualifications & experience
While at the renowned Clifton Practice in London, I studied under the most influential teachers of Solution Focussed Hypnotherapy and Positive Psychotherapy in Europe, and after qualifying as a clinical psychotherapist and hypnotherapist, I opened practices in Clerkenwell and Barbican and Belgravia.
In 2015, I was asked to become the Director of Research at the National Board of Modern Psychotherapy and I was invited to work as an ‘in-house’ hypnotherapist at a leading global advertising network in their London office.
I now focus my time into my Clerkenwell practice, seeing people go from strength to strength and helping them achieve the progression they are looking for.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
Type of session
Session availability - Tuesday to Fridays.
Evening sessions available - Tuesday / Thursday / Friday