Neill Havers - D.A.H. Hyp
4A Bedford Close
Thank you for checking out my page.
I'm Neill and I run Action Hypnotherapy - a professional, friendly, client centred hypnotherapy service based near Liverpool City Centre. I work from home like a lot of hypnotherapists but I also hire rooms in the city centre area so I am happy to meet you there if preferred.
Hypnotherapy is a fast and effective therapy for many different issues due the fact you are working with the subconscious mind; the part of our mind which stores all our experiences, beliefs and memories. I aim to help you achieve your goals. I provide hypnotherapy for a variety of issues including the following;
- Weight loss - including gastric band hypnosis
- Smoking cessation
- Addictions - Alcohol / drugs / gambling / pornography
- Pain management
The above is not a complete list so please don’t hesitate to contact me to discuss your individual needs.
I also provide past life therapy, soul retrieval therapy and inner child therapy. Inner child therapy is a special type of hypnotherapy for clients who want to improve their self-esteem and relationships where the cause is rooted in difficulties from their childhood. Soul Retrieval Therapy is a special type of hypnosis therapy for individuals who want to overcome difficult and traumatic experiences such as domestic abuse or sexual abuse.
I offer a free consultation which involves asking questions about your life, your therapy goals and is an opportunity for you to ask any questions about hypnotherapy.
As an alternative to hypnotherapy, I also offer coaching - which is a way of helping clients to unlock their full potential. Please contact me for further information.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Advanced Holistic Hypnotherapy
- BA Hons 2:1 Applied Psychology and Health Studies
- MA Hons Social Work
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Level 3 Certificate in responding to substance misuse
- Level 2 Understanding health and nutrition
- Registered with the Hypnotherapy Association.
I have worked in the health care sector for over 10 years helping clients overcome problems and issues in their lives. I have a warm, caring, non-judgmental and friendly disposition.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
- Consultation - Free
- Hypnotherapy - From £60 per session
- Coaching - £35 per session
- Smoking cessation (3 sessions) £200
- Addictions (3 sessions) £200
- Weight loss gastric band (4 sessions) £300
- Phobias (3 sessions) £200
- Anxiety (6 sessions) £400
- Soul retrieval therapy (2 sessions) £150
- Past life therapy (2 sessions) £150
I can also be found on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram under Action Hypnotherapy.
Monday - Friday 9am - 9pm
Saturdays 9am - 1pm