Natasha Kelly BA (Hons) PGDECE DChyp PDCH
London College Clinical Hypnosis
7 Bury Place
Welcome to my profile!
Hypnotherapy is a form of therapy that helps clients deal with phobias, addictions or symptoms of stress
My form of treatment combines aspects of solution-focused brief therapy (SFBT) with Ericksonian hypnotherapy to produce therapy that is goal focused, focusing on what the client wants to achieve rather than problem focused approaches that spend time discussing the issues that brought the client to seek help. A solution-focused hypnotherapy session may include techniques from NLP.
I am registered with the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis (BSCH) and the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
Areas of expertise include:
- Weight control/emotional based eating
- Stress disorders/ insomnia
- Anxiety/panic attacks
- Self-esteem issues/confidence building
- Divorce/Separation anxiety
- Phobias/fears/ fear of flying
- Relationship issues
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA (Hons)
- Cert Clinical Hypnosis LCCH
- Practitioner Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis LCCH
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
I offer a free consultation by phone or Skype. This enables the client to ask questions and find out whether they would like to proceed with treatment.
A trial session is available for new clients at a discounted rate of £75.00
Regular sessions are £100 per hour.
Appointments are held near Holborn station in Central London at the London College for Clinical Hypnosis, 7 Bury Place, London WC1A 2LA
Monday- Friday 9am-8pm Saturday 10am-5pm