Natasha Fiberesima (Helix Hypnotherapy) Dip.Hyp, BA (Hons), M.Ed
I am a clinical hypnotherapist with a passion for helping people. I centre my practice around providing a warm, welcoming space where you feel heard and supported in working towards making positive changes in your life.
Hypnotherapy can be an incredibly powerful and effective tool for anyone with a genuine desire to change. I will work in partnership with you so you feel empowered and in control of the changes you wish to make.
Hypnotherapy can be used to help issues such as:
- Managing pain
I work with a range of emotional difficulties and I work with clients of all ages. I offer a confidential, non-judgemental and relaxing space to all who feel they would benefit from hypnotherapy.
Each hypnotherapy session lasts one hour. I offer a free consultation to discuss your needs and identify how we can best work together.
Please email me to let me know if there is anything I can help you with. It would be a privilege to work with you.
Training, qualifications & experience
A registered practitioner with the General Hypnotherapy Register (GNR) and the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
My previous professional background involved working with young people and adults in NHS mental health services and various support charities, so I understand the importance of getting to know each person as an individual and providing an effective, evidence-based treatment approach that is uniquely tailored to your needs.
- Masters degree (M.Ed) in Psychology of Education
- BA (Hons) Language, Literacy and Communication
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Level 2 Award in Counselling Concepts
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Insomnia *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Initial consultation: free
Hypnotherapy: £60 per one hour session.
Type of session
My Chorlton practice room is up one flight of stairs, but I am able to utilise a ground floor room if needed. Please inform me if you require an accessible room when booking.
Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays: 10am - 9pm. Tuesdays: 10am - 6pm.