Natalie Spence Verified Professional Verified Professional
Verified Professional

Every professional displayed on Hypnotherapy Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.

About me

Hey there, how are you? My name is Natalie. I am a qualified hypnotherapist, life coach, and mental health practitioner with 14 years of experience working with clients from the Global Minority community, LGBTQ+ community, and neurodiverse clients worldwide.  Along with weight loss hypnotherapy and anxiety, areas I am particularly interested in, I can assist you with personal development objectives such as developing confidence and self-esteem,  stress alleviation and overall health and wellbeing.

Hypnotherapy may assist you in transitioning from a state of anxiety, continual worry, and negative and judgemental thoughts to thoughts about what you desire. You will ultimately discover that you can end the negative thoughts.

I can assist you in achieving positive change through hypnosis by adopting techniques that enable you to communicate directly with your subconscious mind (with your permission, to modify those ideas. Once you get access to your subconscious and offer it a new life script, it can continually communicate to your wounded self that it can exert greater control and keep you safer by thinking positively, urging them to change their addictive thought patterns.

Why is it so difficult to change a bad habit when you know it's bad for you? There is a good chance that you are currently engaged in a conflict between your conscious and subconscious minds. Our conscious mind is where reasoning, logical decision-making, and willpower reside.

However, did you know that this portion of our brain accounts for just around 12% of our overall brainpower? The remaining 88 per cent is entirely subconscious. If you're having difficulty changing a behaviour or habit, it's because there is a subconscious motive to maintain it.

In my practice, I've witnessed how the power of hypnosis and substantial subconscious changes liberate clients from immobilized states, restoring their wholeness, vitality, and resilience. Their minds liberated them to go out into the world and experience health, mental well-being, and joyful expression. 

To book a free 30 min consultation, fill out the contact form and I will get back to you. 

Training, qualifications & experience

Dip Hyp CS in Hypnotherapy and Counselling skills Diploma In Life Coaching 
BA hons Social work 

Certificate in Age and past life regression Hypnothreapy 

Member organisations

Hypnotherapy Society

National Hypnotherapy Society (Hypnotherapy Society)

The National Hypnotherapy Society is a Learned Society whose primary purpose is the advancement of the knowledge of hypnotherapy and the fostering of professional hypnotherapy expertise through training, accreditation and continued professional development of their members. The Society seeks to contribute to public wellbeing both through the use of hypnotherapy and by ensuring that hypnotherapists are safe, competent and ethical in practice.

Accredited register membership

National Hypnotherapy Society

Accredited Register Scheme

The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).

This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.

National Hypnotherapy Society

Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with

Information about health conditions (*)

Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.

Fees

£55.00 per session
Free initial online session

Additional information

Book a free 30 min zoom no-obligation initial chat to learn more about your needs and if hypnotherapy is right for you .

Sessions are 1 hour

Block sessions of 4 £195

Single Session £55

When I work

Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night

Type of session

In person
Online
Natalie Spence

Natalie Spence