Muriel Bouvier, PhD, HPD, NLP Master Prac
16 Upper Woburn Place
0208 3744468 / 07903 251636
Become the person you want to be...
Why choose to book with me?
- I offer a therapy that is tailored to your needs and the way you think
- You have my full ethical non-judgemental attention to understand what you specifically need and my experience to guide you towards your solution state. I am a fully qualified and insured cognitive hypnotherapist and NLP master practitioner.
- You remain in control of what happens at all time. I go at the speed that is right for you and in the direction you have chosen.
- I tend to recommend a course of six sessions for most clients as it gives us time to make a lot of progress.
- I often send my clients an MP3 download to listen to every day in between sessions, to further progress (if appropriate for your situation).
- Email or phone support in between sessions.
Training, qualifications & experience
I hold a hypnotherapy practitioner diploma (HPD), which is externally verified and accredited by the NCFE, a National Awarding Body, and meets all the learning outcomes of the National Occupational Standards for Hypnotherapy in the UK, as well as being validated by the National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH).
I trained with Trevor Silvester at the internationally renowned Quest Institute. This lead to a Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy. I also obtained my status as NLP Master Practitioner with them.
Graduation after training with the Quest Institute is achieved through the submission of the Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma, which is externally validated by the National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH). I am a member of the CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council), the only organisation endorsed by the Department of Health. The DoH recommends that people looking for a complementary healthcare practitioner choose one who is CNHC-registered.
I trained with the National Childbirth Trust and became one of their Antenatal Teachers, running course from 1997.
I then became a Natal Hypnotherapy Practitioner and a Confident Childbirth Practitioner (www.PregnancyMatters.co.uk)
I also have a PhD in Neuroscience from University College London.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
allergies (urticaria, hay fever...)
My sessions last 60 to 90 minutes and the charge is £90 (day time), £110 (evening) and £140 (week end) in East Finchley or £110, £130 and £160 in Highgate (day time, evening and week end respectively).
I am happy to see people for a free 20 minute face to face consultation (or to have a chat on the phone) to help you decide if I am the right therapist for you.
A double session for smoking cessation is charged at £300 (daytime, East Finchley) or £340 (daytime, Highgate). This includes a booster session later on for clients who need it.
I also offer evenings and week end sessions.
A course of 4 hypnobirthing sessions costs £360 (Esta Finchley) or £440 (Highgate).
At the moment, I accept payment by cash, cheque, card or bank transfer.
Book a free 20-30 min consultation: https://murielbouviercognitivehypnotherapybooking.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?appointmentType=984155