Welcome to my page. I'm Melody, founder of Mindful Living Therapies. I am a registered Clinical Hypnotherapist, Counsellor and NLP Coach
There are times in life when we encounter diversions and road blocks that can hinder us from getting to where we want to. I work on the ethos that every one of us has the potential to overcome those blocks in the right conditions. Mindful Living Therapies aims to "hold space" for you to work out where you are in the "here and now", and where you want to go.
I pride myself on tailoring my professional, yet friendly approach to each of the clients I encounter. I truly believe that with time and support, everyone can excel to their true news/
With over 10 years experience in Clinical Hypnotherapy and Life Coaching, I will work along side you in collaboration to develop a programme of sessions that will facilitate you to make the changes you desire.
I work with clients dealing with a range of issues including
- Public speaking anxiety.
- Dealing with stress.
- Poor confidence.
- Sexual performance anxiety.
- Phobias (agoraphobia and fear of flying).
- Panic attacks.
- Emetophobia (fear of being sick).
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA (Hons) Criminology and Criminal Justice
- PG Diploma International Human Rights
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Diploma Intergrative Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Neurolinguistic Programming Coaching
- Diploma Solution Focussed Hypno-Psychotherapy
- Diploma Solution Focussed Counselling
- Member of the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
- Member of the National Counselling Society
- Member of the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC)
- Hypnobirthing Practitioner with Mindful Mamma
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
£45 consultation fee
£70 per session thereafter
- Also registered with Counselling Directory