Maxim Ilyashenko Hypno Psychotherapist Ms MBPsS GQHP EMDR English/French/Russian
Kingyo Therapy Suites Ltd
58 South Molton Street
295 Kingsland Road
07951 368 221
I am a registered Hypnotherapist and EMDR practitioner. Besides, I am a psychotherapist and my specialities are anxiety, stress, panic attacks, phobias, trauma, PTSD and depression.
Training, qualifications & experience
Ms degree in Psychology
Certificate in Clinical Hypnosis/ Stress Management (London, UK)
Certificate in EMDR and Ego-state therapy
Transpersonal couple therapist
Sandplay therapist for adolescents and adults
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
EMDR and Ego-states therapy
Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) was developed by Francine Shapiro in 1987 and is a therapeutic method that now receives worldwide recognition, particularly in the field of trauma (McGuire et al 2014). It uses eye movements and other stimuli to facilitate rapid processing of traumatic or upsetting past events that have been causing distressing symptoms to the patient.
The brain has a natural ability to heal psychological and emotional upset. It has been hypothesised that there is an information processing system that naturally promotes the assimilation and healing of negative emotional experiences and traumas (Oren and Solomon 2012).
The nature of EMDR processing is such that it may ‘uncover’ other areas that need processing with EMDR or other therapeutic approaches dependent on the original symptom (Hensley 2012):
• Anger and Rage
• Dermatological problems
• Gastrointestinal problems
• Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
• Eating disorders
Some of these symptoms could resolve spontaneously during the course of therapy.
EMDR and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder PTSD
?Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is an anxiety disorder caused by very stressful, frightening or distressing events.
?Any situation that a person finds traumatic can cause PTSD.
These can include:
-serious road accidents
-violent personal assaults, such as sexual assault, mugging or robbery
-a traumatic birth
PTSD can develop immediately after someone experiences a disturbing event or it can occur weeks, months or even years later. It's normal to experience upsetting and confusing thoughts after a traumatic event, but most people improve naturally over a few weeks.
You should visit your GP if you or your child are still having problems about 4 weeks after the traumatic experience, or if the symptoms are particularly troublesome.
NHS recommends EMDR approach as a treatment https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/post-traumatic-stress-disorder-ptsd/treatment/
60 pounds for an initial consultation (60 minutes) in Shoreditch.
190 pounds at South Molton street Wellbeing centre (Central London, Bond street station)
How I can help you
- I work with people experiencing trauma, depression, anxiety
- I offer an initial session of Clinical assessment and further recommendations and referrals if needed
- I offer a therapy for people interested in their personal development and meaning in life
- I offer a short-term EMDR therapy and Clinical hypnosis
- Sandplay therapy for adults and adolescents
- Transpersonal therapy for couples.
What to expect
- Reducing your anxiety
- Exploring your emotions, your childhood
- Working with your imagination, dreams, fairy tales, mythology
- Improving your everyday life, self-esteem, and self-confidence
- Raise of self-awareness
- Improving your relationship with family, partners, friends, and colleagues
- Learning self-hypnosis practice for relaxation, ego strengthening, stress management
- Explore your creativity.
My personal mission is to provide my clients with more added value than anyone else. I genuinely care about all my clients and want them to be the best they can be. If you’re ready to made this life transforming change. Please phone, text or email and I’ll be more than happy to help.
|Other languages:||French, Russian, Ukrainian|