Marsha Anne Parchment Therapy
Hi, I am Marsha
A rapid Transformational therapist, practitioner and life Coach. I specialize in helping people to heal from past childhood traumas and inner child work.
My passion and purpose is to help you become aware, heal and reframe the beliefs, patterns and actions that hold you back from your happiness and prosperity in life.
Many of us have wounds and traumas from our childhood and young adulthood years that we never have addressed or healed and that is when the Inner Child work comes in. Healing our Inner Child will help us become our best self and create a more fulfilled life. Sometimes going backward is actually what moves us forward.
I create a safe space for you and me to work together using the most powerful tools and techniques that truly empowers you.
I help you to transform your life by honoring the significance you have attached to issues and problems and then offer you a powerful emotional release, so you can be free from emotional pain and bring about lasting change in your life. I have witnessed firsthand healing and transformation with my clients in just the first session.
- Are you struggling with anxiety and depression feelings of sadness the highs and the lows?
- Do you find it a challenge to sustain a healthy intimate relationship or just relationships in general?
- Do you constantly struggle with feelings of guilt and shame? Are you carrying all the pain and mistakes from your past?
- Is the fear of been rejected, abandoned and not feeling good enough sabotaging your life and keeping you stuck in the past?
- Are you struggling with the ‘Burn Out’ of life?
- Do you sometimes feel that the Imposter Syndrome is stopping you from reaching your full potential in some areas of your life?
- Are you feeling anxious about dealing with financial struggles in your life?
- Are you finding it difficult to be in the present moment to relax find inner peace and calmness?
- Are you struggling with insomnia, addictions, fears and phobias, weight loss?
- Do you keep dating the same person, just a different face?
- Are you people pleasing, trying as hard as you can to get everyone to like you and validate you?
- Is this you? Things start working out for you and you feel like OK, I got this, and you are feeling happy, then suddenly you start thinking this is too good to be true and I better hold on to this as tight as I can (don't rock the boat) but then puff and its gone and you are back to square one feeling some of the worse feelings, you go to a very dark place and then you spiral down?
- You constantly compare yourself to others and then you judge yourself harshly, thinking and believing they are better than you and you are not enough?
- Do you sometimes feel like you could just stay in bed all day and just hide from the world and that you just cannot take it on anymore? But then you have to keep going, so you mask up, you cover up all the pain inside and you present this version of yourself to the world while inside you are hurting so much?
If you are struggling or experiencing difficulties in your life, I am here to assure you that you are not alone, and I can help you on your path for healing. It is available to you, you deserve it and you are worth it.
Please reach out to me here or call +44 7377 047440
I create a safe space for you to heal.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Rapid Transformational Therapy Certification
- RTT Hypnotherapist
- Rapid Transformational Therapy Practitioner
- RTT Practitioner
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT A RTT SESSION
1) How long does an RTT session take?
Each Rapid Transformational Therapy session lasts between 2 hours and 2.5 hours. For that reason, I ask you block a full 2.5 hours in your calendar to make sure you’re not rushed. You leave the session with a personalised audio that you commit to listening to every day (max. 20 minutes) for at least 28 days. The reasons behind this will be explained in our pre session talk.
2) What does it feel like to be under hypnotherapy in RTT?
The experience feels different to everyone. Some may feel a floating sensation, some do not. Others may feel sleepy, some do not. Most people feel relaxed and at ease. You are not asleep. It is asleep of the nervous system. What’s most important is to know that how you feel isn’t an indicator of how effective it is. Regardless of what it feels like - it’s working.
3) Can I get “stuck” in hypnosis?
No! Not possible. You have complete control the whole time. You can talk, move your body, and it doesn’t feel like you are asleep. You are aware of your surroundings. Using alpha brain waves to access your subconscious under hypnotherapy, not to be mistaken for stage hypnotist shows.
4) How does it work?
Hypnosis is not magic - it’s science! It works by creating a burst of brain waves that are the same as when you’re in REM. That’s what allows you to access the subconscious mind. It’s very easy and anyone can do it.
5) What if I don’t “go deep” enough?
Don’t worry about how deep you go. I want you to forget all about that. It's not important. The depth of trance is not linked to results. Just allow the process to work and try to not consciously make reason of what is happening during the session.
6) What if I think I already know the reasons behind my issue?
What makes RTT amazing is that even if you think you know the reason, you see it in a COMPLETELY new way. That’s what allows you to change the meaning and ultimately, change your beliefs or behaviours. For many clients they go back to scenes that are totally different than what they expected. Just relax and trust that your subconscious mind will show you exactly what you need to see.
7) What if I go back to scenes that are painful or scary?
If you go back to scenes from your life that are related to things like sexual or physical abuse, or other trauma, it’s important to remember that you are not reliving that scene, you are simply reviewing it and that you are safe. I will support you and create a safe space for you to express your emotions and please remember everything it confidential and you may find quite profound scenes appear or scenes that you would not have realised were connected. Just follow the say what you see/feel/hear rule.
8) When will I start to see or feel changes?
There are 3 types of change from Rapid Transformational Therapy - every person is different: ·
Immediate: You feel a massive shift right away - immediate changes in your physiology, thoughts and behaviours.
Incremental: You see consistent shifts every day, or over time.
Retroactive: You don’t see the shifts right away and then one day you suddenly look back and see all the things that are different in your life.
9) How many sessions do I need?
RTT is designed to give you a powerful breakthrough and create big changes in your life. Some clients may need more than one RTT session, depending on what we are working on. When it comes to working with weight/eating/sabotage, it is highly recommended to have a minimum of 3 sessions which is why I created various programmes.
From £350.00 to £1,000.00
Free initial online session
Please contact me directly to discuss fees.
Testimonials can be found at the link below: