Mark Stubbles BAHyp - Confidence Hypnotherapist
I am Mark Stubbles, a clinical hypnotherapy practitioner, a member of the British Association of Hypnotherapists and The UK Guild of Hypnosis Practitioners. I have studied and obtained certification in several modalities besides hypnotherapy these include NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) of which I am a master practitioner, CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) and I am is also a master practitioner of Mindfulness.
I have studied and learnt from many teachers at several locations these include Birbeck, University of London.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a member of two professional bodies:
- The British Association of Hypnotherapy
- The U.K Guild of Hypnosis Practitioners
I have been trained in and continue to study clinical hypnosis, Ericksonian Hypnosis, NLP, CBT and Pain Elimination. I am fully insured, and I'm committed to continuous Supervision and Professional Development.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Drug abuse *
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Fears & Phobias
- Confidence with People
- Social Anxiety
- Law of Attraction
- Wedding Day Nerves
- Best Man's Speech
- Business Performance
- Smoking Cessation
- Pain Elimination
- Yoga Nidra
Photos & videos
- Sessions last 90 minutes and cost £150.
- Discounts are available for multiple sessions booked in advance.
Many clients notice an improvement after just one session but for many clients and problems I would generally advise minimum of three sessions.
Clients can contact me by phone between the hours of 10 AM and 8 PM, if I am not available please leave a voicemail. To book a session we will need a quick discussion which takes around 20 minutes and ensures I can provide the best service.
Type of session
I am available to see clients between the hours of 10 AM to 8 PM Monday to Friday. 10 AM to 6 PM Saturdays