A fully trained professional Hypnotherapist and Life Coach since 2005, Mark is a motivator who offers a FREE, no obligation consultation and brings a lot of experience to your sessions. He is renowned for his sincerity, addictive enthusiasm and fun personality. Taking his role very seriously Mark is highly dedicated in helping you achieve your goals. Creating and personalising your programme to best suit your needs, personality and lifestyle.
For your comfort and piece of mind your sessions will be held in a professional environment at a private, quiet and comfortable clinic conveniently located in Redditch Town Centre, Worcestershire.
Town parking available, easy access from both bus and train stations with shopping, banks, post office and dining on the doorstep.
Training, qualifications & experience
Mark has studied and practiced in both Great Britain and the USA and with over 11 years experience he has achieved and holds professional qualifications:
Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
NLP & Professional Coaching
Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy
Solution Focused Hypno-Psychotherapy
Solution Focused Counselling Skills
Certification in Ericksonian Hypnosis
Psychology of Depression & Therapeutic Modalities.
Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy
Each member of APHP has received thorough training in hypnosis and hypnotherapy, is competent and conscientious, and abides strictly by a code of ethics.
There are four grades of membership: Licentiate (LAPHP), Registered Member (MAPHP), Accredited Member (MAPHP(acc.)) and Fellow (FAPHP), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience.
The Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy is a member organisation of UKCHO (an umbrella body for the hypnotherapy profession in the United Kingdom).
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
OCD relief (Take back control)
Stroke Recovery (Motivating Movement)
Wedding Coaching (Feel good/Look good)
IVF Support (Mind & Body Balance)
Consultation: FREE OF CHARGE
- For attending a free consultation you will receive £10 off your first session.
Private Sessions £70 (Pay as you go)
- “Return Client Discount”. If you choose to continue enjoying our services after 4 sessions a £10 discount will then apply from your 5th session.
Money Savers (£60 per session)
- Prepay 4 x session for only £240
- You don't have to commit straight away and we want you to have a choice. Payment will be due at the end of your first session. This is to give you the opportunity to choose if you wish to continue. If you decide this direction is not for you then the session fee will be charged at a single session rate.
Working with Charities
- Mark volunteers his time at the Primrose Hospice in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire offering Hypnotherapy and CBT based techniques to patients, their families and care workers.
- As the principle trainer for the charity “Yvonne’s 5 minute Angels”, Mark leads regular full day training workshops aimed at helping volunteers refresh and improve their listening and communication skills in order to help others. The Yvonne’s 5 minute Angels charity offers this fun and comprehensive one day course for free.
- A talented guest speaker who also offers fun and engaging workshops to businesses, social groups and sports clubs. Topics include personal growth and improvement to wellbeing and productivity in business. For more information: http://mylifehypnotherapy.co.uk/GuestSpeaker/
- In addition to providing private Hypnotherapy sessions, Mark also holds unique and money saving group programmes. These specially designed programmes are a combination of hypnotherapy and a motivational team forum. They are fun, affordable, social, supportive and effective!
- Simply want to escape for a while? Then enjoy a Mind Spa experience. A great way to relax and let go.
For more information on this and other services please visit our website: http://mylifehypnotherapy.co.uk/HypnotherapyGroupPrograms/
Why Choose Mark?
Throughout Mark’s life and work experiences there are three clear attributes that led him to become a Hypnotherapist and Life Coach.
- 1. An earnest passion for people and making them happy.
- 2. An enthusiasm for personal growth and development with a natural ability to inspire others.
- 3. A spirited commitment to achieving the very best results in all he sets out to do.