Mark Gosbee, MSc: Senior Anxiety, Addiction and Weight Loss Specialist
The Living Well Centre
West End Medical Practice
6 Bendall Mews
01736 279 007 (Client enquiries only) / 07917 723 728 (Direct)
"Mark has helped me gain control again and I am extremely grateful to him." C. K., Maidstone
Clients describe me as an experienced, understanding and effective hypnotherapist, who gets to the heart of your problem quickly, in order to achieve the most beneficial and lasting results for you.
As a Senior clinical hypnotist, I can treat most issues. However, I specialise in three areas:
- Anxiety - panic attacks, workplace stress, anger, fears, phobias, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), physical, emotional and sexual violence or childhood anxiety preventing you from getting more out of life? Imagine living your life without pressure and that horrible feeling of overwhelm and not being able to cope...
- Addiction - imagine gaining control over that destructive habit or addiction WITHOUT going into rehab. Whether drinking, gambling, drugs, sex, pornography, hoarding, internet or food, I may be able to help. Finally tired of the lies? Sabotaging your health? Impeding your career? Spoiling your relationships? Wrecking your happiness? About time you dealt with it now, while there is still time.
- Weight loss programme, and rapid one-day hypnotic gastric band - isn't it time to quit making excuses and stop yo-yo dieting? Get on top of your habits and cravings and start smiling in the mirror again, having finally slipped into that 'ambition outfit' you bought ages ago...
- You may also benefit from your own bespoke 12-month ongoing support programme to keep you on course, for lasting success and happiness. Please ask.
Moreover, you may simply want to achieve more at work, in life or in sport:
- Success coaching - sports psychology, business sales effectiveness, public speaking, confidence, memory skills, speed reading, self-esteem, life-coaching, motivation, state management and exam performance.
You benefit from a raft of the most modern, safe and powerful techniques from the fields of psychological, neuroscientific and behavioural change.
WHERE DO YOU HOLD CLINICS?
Your sessions take place at either my Penzance and Plymouth clinics.
London and Home Counties clients are seen at my main, off-Harley Street private medical centre, in a quiet, discreet mews setting, in central London.
For absolute discretion, you may also be seen in the familiar comfort of your own home.
Chaperones always welcome. Please ask.
As for how soon you may feel the benefits, my clients' experiences convince more than I ever could:
"I have been struggling with something deeply personal for a good number of years now, since the death of my mum, which led to destructive behaviour. Mark has helped me gain control again and I am extremely grateful to him." C. K., Maidstone
"In the week since my first session for depression, I have already enjoyed more 'good' days than I used to get in a year on anti-depressants." P. J., London
"This guy seriously helped me with something that was very upsetting, very emotional. It was all at once holding me back and motivating me in the wrong way. In a very quick, logical and woo-free session, he helped me. If you have one of those 'things' you're aware of and keep thinking you need to resolve but never get round to it, speak to Mark. He fixes people." S. B., Bristol
"Good news Mark, for the first time in a year and a half I drove myself to the shop today. I shopped at leisure and even stood in front of a wall of different perfumes whilst waiting to pay. I used the technique every time I was triggered and only needed my inhaler and antihistamine once! Happy days... The reaction was definitely less violent, and there was no fear or even thought about the traffic around me. The technique worked well when that side was triggered also.Thank you for a great session yesterday. Onwards and upwards!" L. P., Gwent, Wales, 2016
Life can be full of stresses and strains that drag you down. Clients describe their sessions as among the most uplifting, enabling and relaxing experiences of their lives. And you can leave all unhelpful rubbish of your past behind that drags you down, crushes your dreams and clutters up your day-to-day life, too...
Having researched the close and sensitive relations between mind, thought and emotion for a quarter of a century, I channel this learning for your direct benefit and getting you that all-important result.
What to do next:
Call my office on 01736279007 - or email - to book your complimentary, no-obligation 10-15 minute initial telephone consultation. We will discuss your issue(s) in more detail, and discover how I can help you achieve your best result. Limited appointments only available each month.
Training, qualifications & experience
Professional, accredited, security checked and insured
It is important you feel safe and relaxed in my care, as your practitioner. To that end, my training is accredited by the following respected authorities:
- Advanced Practitioner of Clinical Hypnotherapy, trained at the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC) accredited Cressingham Institute of Clinical Hypnosis
- Fellow and Member of the Board of the Association of Counsellors, Coaches, Psychotherapists and Hypnotherapists (ACCPH) accrediting and standards body.
- Valid CRB Enhanced checked (for working with children and minors) for your complete peace of mind, from new DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service), since Oct 2013
- NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner - NLPA and British Institute of Hypnotherapy accredited.
- Diploma in NLP Leadership (INLPTA)
- GHSC accredited training in Clinical Hypnosis, Responsive Hypnotherapy, Rapid Will-Stop Smoking Cessation Hypnotherapy and advanced Eye-Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR Accelerated) for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and rapid alleviation of traumatic memories and bad feelings.
- Sub-modalities - change the building-blocks of your reality for change - WSOH
- 'Blast technique' - change bad feelings and traumatic memories with your eyes wide open -WSOH
- Coaching Diploma - Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM), 2006
- Responsive Coaching® - Cressingham College, Dartford
- NLP Leadership Diploma (INLPTA) - Nick Hill Associates, Slough
NLP Business Coaching - Cressingham Training, Dartford
Stress and Anger Management Coaching - Cressingham Training, Dartford
Diploma in Life Coaching - Warwickshire School of Hypnotherapy, Coventry
NLP Practitioner for Health (NLPA) - Cressingham College, Dartford
- NLP Master Practitioner (ACCPH) - Cressingham College, Dartford
- Ericksonian Hypnotherapy (ACCPH), Cressingham College, Dartford
- Sports Performance Psychology - Warwickshire School of Hypnotherapy
Success and Happiness Coaching - Cressingham Training, Dartford
- Confidence and Assertiveness Coaching - Cressingham Training, Dartford
- Neuro-Hypnotic Healing - The NLP Academy, Croydon
- Natural Energy Healing - Cressingham Training, Dartford
- Master Level III Usui Reiki Healer, Cressingham Training, Dartford
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) for trauma and PTSD
- Hypnotherapy for children
- Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy (CBT)
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Psychoneuroimmunology (PNI); treating mind and body as one system
- Applied Neuroscience Coaching for business executives, leadership and sport
- Pain management including hypnobirthing, post-operative and phantom limb
- Sports performance psychology with hypnosis - discover a winner's mindset
- Gastric Balloon Hypnotherapy - a less restrictive variant of the hypnotic gastric band
- Stress and anger management for executives, employees and teams.
- Sales persuasion skills for business executives, non-sales people and sales teams
Photos & videos
Scale of fees for 2017:
Choose from THREE options: standard clinical hypnotherapy and two rapid hypnosis pathways:
1) Clinical hypnotherapy, which typically takes 6 to 20 sessions to fix your problem, is 50 minutes long.
2) Rapid Change Hypnosis, preferred by the majority of my executive clients. My premium service can shift your problem in far fewer sessions, typically 2 to 6. These exclusive 40-minute appointments benefit those in need of rapid relief, who simply can't afford to take the time out of your busy schedule.
3) Half-day/Full day Session (3 or 6 hours) Rapid Hypnosis available for gastric band hypnotherapy, delivering a Best Man's or Father of the Bride speech, or a 'Mind Spa' where you select several areas of your life you want to improve.
Call for 2018 rates or visit www.nlphypnotherapy.com under 'FAQ & Fees' tab.
Discover the advantage of my powerful, yet gentle Rapid Change techniques by calling me now on 07917 723 728.
For your complete peace of mind:
- I carry full legal liability insurance, underwritten by Lloyds of London
- Benefit from up-to-date advances in the field with my extensive CPD
- Your sessions are accredited by the most respected professional regulatory bodies
- I am CRB Enhanced checked (Disclosure and Barring Service) for your reassurance
- Attended approved child protection courses for working with children of school age
- For under 17s, I insist on a responsible adult chaperone being present
Choosing a therapist that feels right for you can appear a daunting task. Whoever you decide to work with, regard my stipulations as a minimum standard, to safeguard your personal safety and ensure you receive a high standard of service.
Please see website www.nlphypnotherapy.com for current fees and terms and conditions. E&OE.
What to do next -
Call my reception now 01736279007 and make that desired change - between 8am to 10pm.
Sensitive issue? Call me direct - 07917723728 - leave a message and I'll return your call discreetly. Rest assured, all communication between us is treated in strictest confidence.
What do you desire to change in 2018? Book your appointment today. Want to book more than a month ahead? In truth, you're probably not ready for change, yet. Call me when you're ready.