Marion Robb MNCH(Acc Sup) LicMasterPrac NLP
Hypnosis is a gentle methodology which can help many emotional, behavioural and physiological conditions. As well as offering several different methodologies of hypnosis, I offer good-humoured and practical help, and teach specific techniques right from the start of treatment to enable you to begin to gain control of your issue immediately.
I work both face to face and by Skype, having a practice in Edinburgh, regular clinics in Livingston and St. Andrews, as well as clients and supervisees in the United States. In 2015, as a result of my work supporting and encouraging other female hypnotists, I was grateful to be voted a "Hypnotic Woman of the Year Nominee" for Hypnothoughts Live, and was also honoured to become co-moderator of the international forum for female hypnotists "Hypnotic Women".
Training, qualifications & experience
Marion offers a kind, respectful and confidential service to adults and children of secondary school age. She is an Accredited (senior) member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy and is also qualified via the Society of NLP as a Licensed Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Marion is an NCH Solutions-focussed Supervisor for other Hypnotherapists, working both one-to-one and in groups. Marion's special interests include Anxiety and phobic Issues, Tinnitus and Smoking Cessation and she has been awarded specialist certification on these issues by her examining body, on assessment of significant portfolios of work and further study. Marion regularly both attends, trains and hosts continuing professional development events in the hypnotherapy and NLP fields, and is a keen advocate of promoting good quality CPD for therapists in Scotland.
Diploma in Clinical and Advanced Hypnosis
Hypnotherapy Practitioners Diploma
Licensed Master Practitioner in NeuroLinguistic Programming (SNLP)
NCH Certification in Supervision (Solutions Focussed Methodology)
Certificated Practitioner in Eye Movement Integration Plus
Licensed Hypnoband Practitioner
Specialist Certifications held in:
Accredited Member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy
Qualified NCH/NCFE Hypnotherapy Supervisor for practising Hypnotherapists
Licensed Master Practitioner (NLP)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Stress *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
- My private session fee is £65 with the exception of smoking cessation which is £200 over two sessions, and Hypnoband treatment which is £350 for 4 sessions, inclusive of all materials and supporting CDs.
- A block booking of 3 sessions payable on the first session offers a reduction to £150 for the 3 sessions.
- I am delighted to give a free 60-90 minute talk on hypnosis to any interested groups.
- For people with a low household income, single parent families, the unemployed or full-time students, I offer appointments at reduced rates on Wednesday or Thursday mornings. Evidence of benefits or low income must be provided, and rates are dependant upon individual circumstances. Please note these sessions are usually booked several weeks ahead.
Publications: Contributor to "Hypnotic Women: Present a Collection of Therapeutic Stories, Scripts, Poems and Inductions", Create Space Independent Publishing Platform, March 2014. ISBN-10: 1496111656 ISBN-13: 978-1496111654
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Occasional Saturday clinics held. Evening appointments available on Tuesday and Wednesday.