Victoria Droy BA (Hons). HPD. DHP. MNCH (Acc).
The Vestry Clinic
Upper High Street
07773 434958 (Victoria) / 07773 434958
Life can be tough sometimes. We can all feel that some things are a huge struggle. Wouldn't it be great if you could turn things around and get rid of those problems troubling you?
I have great success helping clients do just that. Together we will work past your difficulties. You will leave each session feeling more positive and confident about your future. My approach is based on finding solutions, not endlessly going over old problems as some therapies do.
I can help you gain control in your life in areas including;
- Child Birth
- Irritable Bowel Syndrom (IBS)
- Obsessive Behaviour(OCD)
- Panic Attacks
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Control
and many more…
I help with a variety of issues simply because many of them are connected to our inner fears and anxiety. My clinical work is based on a Solution Focused approach which is geared to helping you free yourself from your problems and finding your own positive future.
As well as helping adults, I am also passionate about helping children and teenagers. As a mother of now grown-up children, I understand the enormous pressures our children can be under. Child centred hypnotherapy can greatly help to alleviate those pressures.
Whatever your problem, please feel free to call and be assured of my commitment to help you.
Expect to make good progress right from the start.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy (DHP)
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD)
- BA Hons
- Member of the prestigious National Council of Hypnotherapy (NCH) that upholds the highest standards in UK hypnotherapy and a member of the government recognised CNHC.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
In addition I have specialist knowledge in birth hypnosis (hypnobirthing), preparing mothers how they can enjoy birth in a calm and relaxed manner.
Photos & videos
Therapy sessions are normally £50 per hour session.
Sessions are normally 1 hour except for the first session which is normally 1.5 hours and includes a FREE Relaxation CD.
Length of treatment: Please note the length of treatment varies according to the needs of each client and of course you take as many sessions as you feel comfortable with.
I typically work to 2 basic time models;
- Anti-Smoking, straightforward Fears and Phobias; usually 3 Sessions of 60 minutes each.
- Depression/Anxiety and others; You will probably want between 6 to 12 sessions depending on you.
I work with my husband at our Taunton clinic, which is based in the centre of town. Parking is easily available with a choice of several car parks nearby. The nearest is five minutes from the clinic at 'the Crescent' car park behind Boots.
Monday to Thursday 9am - 4pm
Sunday 1pm onwards