After running my own successful commercial business for over 20 years I needed a change. To me the most satisfying part of my job was getting involved in the personal and professional development of my work colleagues and I took courses in counselling, interpersonal skills, NLP, life coaching and clinical hypnotherapy to provide me with the tools and skills to pursue this strand of my career at a highly professional level of expertise.
I made the decision to focus on hypnotherapy as my new career choice because I found it to be the most enjoyable and most effective method of helping people to achieve personal changes, which, for one reason or another, had, up to then, eluded them.
Since making this decision I have successfully helped people in many different areas of their lives. Here are a few examples:-
- giving up smoking
- achieving weight loss
- controlling anxiety
- psycho-sexual issues
- developing confidence and self esteem
- dealing with issues from the past
- sport motivation
- stage fright
- relaxation and stress relief.
Please see a fuller list of the issues that I can help with further down the page.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in NLP. PPD Learning, London.
- Diploma in Personal Transformational Coaching. Animas Institute, London.
- Foundation Course in Hypnotherapy. Institute of Clinical Hypnosis (ICH), London.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis, Professional Course. Institute of Clinical Hypnosis (ICH).
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy. Institute of Clinical Hypnosis (ICH).
- Master Clinical Hypnotherapist. Institute of Clinical Hypnosis (ICH).
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
£60 per session.
Six sessions for the price of five £300 If paid for in advance.
Quit smoking £150.
Weight loss with optional Gastric Band Hypnotherapy £500.
Evening and weekend appointments available.
Type of session
Appointments by arrangement, including evenings and weekends.