Lynn Appleyard Clinical Hypnotherapist/Psychotherapist/EFT Dip.HYP, GQHP, CNHC
Lynn works very closely with patients/clients and quite simply helps people get their lives back, by using a blend of the best techniques and latest knowledge of how the mind works.
Lynn is a qualified Hypnotherapist and EFT practitioner who has taken on and mastered many other training techniques and methods to use alongside or separately within therapy sessions.
Lynn is passionate about helping people,helping individuals to quickly and easily help regain control of your thought process, even if you have one or more issues.
The great news is regardless of how long you have had them, they can be changed!
All services are tailored for the individual all consultations are FREE.
Lynn has 2 clinics, 1 at Kinetic therapy Ecclesfield Sheffield the 2nd at Whet wellbeing centre Hoyland Barnsley, appointments can be at either clinic after discussions of most suitable dates and times.
- Clients can contact Lynn by telephone, email, website or facebook, where Lynn will respond to enquiries promptly whilst always maintaining confidentiality.
- Clients are invited to a FREE initial one hour consultation at either of her comfortable clinics in Ecclesfield or Hoyland and if the client and Lynn agree hypnotherapy is the best path towards healing and resolving their issues then an appointment will made for the client to commence therapy. There is absolutely no pressure, no cold calling, no hard sell!
- Therapy sessions are bespoke, based on the clients individual requirements, where Lynn and the client will discuss and agree the issues to be addressed prior to therapy taking place. Therapy usually lasts for on average an hour, the client is then booked for a review within a week and if needed - additional therapy is then given at the clients request.
- Lynn utilizes the recognized good practice of care plans and especially Care Aims - an initiative towards clinical governance and the measurement of clinical quality used in the NHS to demonstrate and record our skills and duty of care to our clients.
Lynn welcomes clients with Depression/Strees/Anxiety/Panic attacks/weight control issues, or would like smoking cessation, insomnia, IBS, tinnitus, Selective Eating Disorder, Old pain2go-pain management to name but a few.
The list is endless......
Training, qualifications & experience
Clinical Hypnotherapist and EFT practitioner
MIND - mental health recovery coach
Specialist in:- Anxiety/ Depression/ Panic attacks/ Confidence /Self-esteem /Motivation,
Smoking Cessation (Stopping Smoking)
Oldpain2go-Pain removal /reduction
The list is endless.......
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
£50 per hour
3 session packages are advised as a minimum.
Smoking cessation - £150
Reduction in Fee's for students, OAPS and people on lower incomes.
10am-7pm Monday- Friday