Dr Lyn Bateman, 40 Years practical experience, Fellow Royal Society of Medicine
32 ST. MARY STREET
01633 615050 / 07999820007
I studied and trained as a hypnotherapist at The Blue Stone Clinic, Upper Harley Street, London in 1980. For the last 40 years I have worked with thousands of people with smoking, weight loss, anxiety, phobias, self confidence etc. For further information please read my profile below.
- Throughout a period of 40 plus years of full time private practice, I have treated every conceivable psychosomatic illness, even travelling to Broadmoor High Security Hospital on occasions to further my studies in the more severe mental illnesses.
- Lyn as been:
- Chairman of the British Association of Therapeutical Hypnotists. Awarded a Fellowship in 1988
- Chairman of the World Federation of Hypnotherapists. Awarded a fellowship in 2000
- Currently he his also Director of Clinical and Medical Studies to the College of Clinical and Medical Hypnosis and Scientific Research UK.
- Hypnotherapy Trainer/Supervisor /Author
- Lyn is the founder of Hypno - Slim Gastric Band Therapy the most advanced weight loss programme ever designed.
- Hypno-Slim was the first Gastric Band Therapy devised for clinical weight loss in the UK
- Ranked amongst Lyn's patient list have been Doctors of Medicine, Psychiatrists,
- Psychologists, Dental Surgeons, and members of their families together with many others allied to the medical or caring profession. World class sports personalities, Gold Medallists also rank amongst his clients, whereby the use of hypnosis has proved extremely successful in improving their particular sport.
Lyn has also carried out forensic hypnosis to assist people involved in court proceeding in respect of the retrieval of forgotten memories brought about by trauma and violence. He has appeared on both Radio and Television talking and demonstrating his skills his first TV Programme was in 1992 for the BBC he has also given hundreds of demonstrations and lectures upon his science.
- People have travelled to the UK from many parts of the world to be treated by Dr Lyn.
- He his renown for his extremely high success rate within his clinical practice and his techniques are the most cutting edge of advancement within his science.
- NHS PROVIDER NUMBER 8WF43
Training, qualifications & experience
NHS PROVIDER NUMBER 8WF4
Qualifications to date:
Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine. FRSM
Director of clinical and Medical Studies to the British College of Clinical & Medical Hypnosis. M.B.C.C.M.H.
Life Member American Board of Professional and Ethical Standards Hypnosis & Education. M.A.B.P.E.S.H.E.
Life Member of the British Association of Therapeutical Hypnotists. F.B.A.Th.H.
Life Member World Federation of Hypnotherapists. F.W.F.H.
Senior Member, General Hypnotherapy Standards Council. S.M.G.H.S.C.
Professor of the syllabus Clinical and Medical Hypnosis, and lectures to Doctoral Level
Doctor of philosophy Ph.D.
Doctor of Science DSc.
Experience in Academia
1986 - 2015, Clinical Director of Studies, to College of Clinical & Medical Hypnosis & Scientific Research
1986 - 2015 Senior Tutor - Lecturer Clinical and Medical Hypnosis inc Counselling and Psychotherapy
1986 - 2015 Senior Consultant Hypnotherapist/psychotherapist/Cognitive Behavioural Therapist, at the Hypnotherapy & Relaxation Clinic Risca.
1990 - 2015 forensic patterning' utilizing Forensic Hypnosis
2011, Dr Lyn M. Bateman, Professor, U.K. Approved for Teaching Hypnotherapy up to Doctorate Level of Studies
2013 - 2018 Member of the Guild for Stress Management and Trauma Specialists
Consul-ties with other Universities
Professor to the Indian Borad of Alterative Medicine
The price of success in sport!
Doping In Sport
Justice or travesty?
Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy a clear understanding and straight forward explanation
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
DR BATEMAN IS THE FOUNDER OF HYPNO-SLIM GASTRIC BAND THERAPY
The most advanced hypnotic weight loss programme ever developed.
OUR SPECIAL WINTER OFFER ON NOW FROM OCTOBER 2018 UNTIL APRIL 2019
Weight - loss has never been easier and just to make our unique Weight Loss Programme that much easier to follow we also supply our patient/clients with the right size plate free of charge to assist them with any miss conceptions or understanding over potion size they may have had so we remove the hard work found on other weight loss programmes' the working out of portion size is all done for you.
Taking advantage of our 6 month WINTER special offer can change your weight and life for ever just as the treatment has for so many other people.
OUR SPECIALWINTER OFFER FROM OCTOBER 2018 TO APRIL 2019
This offer is for 3 month's only and also includes a free £20 Hypno - Slim back up CD as part of the package.
Package 5 sessions for the price of 4 just £220
Hypno-Slim Gastric Band Therapy the most advanced hypnotherapeutic weight loss treatment available.
NHS PROVIDER NUMBER 8WF43
Loosing weight allows you to feel more confident in all aspects of life.
You will have more energy each and every day and you are not so restricted as to what clothes you have to ware.
Loosing weight for most people we have found over 40 years of full time practice is life changing for them and your never to old to make change especially change that is going to give you a new lease of life and feeling of well being' such changes can only be for the better.
We also supply the most up to date Professional Hypnotherapy Training to Practitioner level validated by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council
Weight loss and Hypno-slim-Gastric Band Therapy
Special Winter Offer FROM 0ctober 2018 TO March 2019
Taking advantage of our 3 month summer special offer can change your weight and life for ever just as the treatment has for so many other people.your weight and life for ever just as the treatment has for so many other people.5 sessions for the price of 4
This offer is for 6 month's only and also includes a free £20 Hypno - Slim back up CD as part of the package. Cost - £220 the large discount is only given if the fee is paid in full at the first session
Smoking cessation 2 sessions, £125
Subsequent sessions - £50 per session.
Clinical Hypnotherapy sessions £50
Forensic Hypnosis £150 per hour
Payment is requested at the time of treatment by cash only
All clients who attend for clinical hypnotherapy are provided with a free CD (value - £20) to support treatment outside of the clinic.
Senior Practitioner General Hypnotherapy Standards Council
Over 80% of my clients are referred from past clients thanks to our high success rate within the clinical practice.
Our aim is helping people live happier, confident and more fulfilling lives.
- OUR PROFESSIONAL HELP AND ADVISE LINE IS ONLY A PHONE CALL AWAY. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION TEL: 01633 615050
Clinics open hours are: 11am until 8pm Monday to Friday 4pm until 7pm Saturday