Lucy Hamblett MHS - Hypnotherapist & NLP Practitioner
I am a trustworthy, non judgemental fully qualified hypnotherapist and neuro-linguistic programming practitioner who is passionate about helping you make the changes that you want in your life.
I am dedicated to helping you to achieve the goals that you are aspiring to, and find it extremely rewarding seeing my clients grow into the people that they want to be and making the changes that they are looking for become reality.
As my client, I will provide you with a specially designed hypnotherapy programme, using both hypnotherapy and neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) techniques to help you achieve the results that you are looking for as quickly as possible.
What I can help with
Hypnotherapy is a very versatile therapy and as such, there are countless issues or problems that I can help you overcome by using Hypnotherapy and Neuro-linguisitic Programming techniques to help get you where you want to be. Areas that I work with include but not limited to;
- Anxiety / Worry
- Self-esteem / self confidence issues / improved performance
- Fears and phobias (needles, flying, spiders etc)
- Weight management (weight loss)
- Smoking cessation
- Relationship problems
- Pain management
- Past Trauma (PTSD)
- Child Birth
If your problem is not listed here - don't worry - give me a call or email so we can discuss how I can help.
I have and office in Whitefield very close to transport links of the M60, Tram and buses, so access from Greater Manchester, Salford and Lancashire areas is very easy.
I am flexible with appointments because I know how hard it can be to balance work, family and other commitments, so I will work with you to find a good time for therapy - there is always a way!!
The fact that you are reading this shows that you are looking for change, so if you are motivated and committed to change and are looking for an open, honest, non judgemental and trustworthy therapist to help you get there, get in touch and we can get the ball rolling. Picking up the phone or dropping me an email won't cost much... but it might just change your life!!
In the first instance we will complete an initial consultation and arrange a suitable appointment time for your first session over the phone, after we have had an initial chat about the aspects of your life that you would like to change. Subsequent appointments will be arranged at the end of each session. As far as treatment plan duration, everyone is different and as such we will be flexible with this depending on progress to your goals. Progression to goals will be reviewed at each session
There is more information about me and my services on my website - or you can give me a call or email and we can talk through any questions that you have.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I am a fully qualified hypnotherapist, registered with the National Hypnotherapy Society.
- I am on an Accredited Register that has been accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
- I am also a certified Neuro linguistic Programming practitioner
- I trained with Chrysalis Courses to receive my Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills (CertHypCS).
- I am currently working towards a Level 4 Advanced Diploma in Psychotheraputic Counselling.
Prior to becoming a hypnotherapist, I worked in a high pressure healthcare environment in a managerial role, so understand the modern stresses of the balancing act between home and working life.
Having worked in a corporate arena for a number of years, I have come across many people with varying issues affecting their life to different degrees. My desire to be able to help people get through situations lead me to undertaking formal qualification, so rather than just being a shoulder to cry on, I could actually offer some real support to help people find their own answers and move forward. This is my driver - I want to support people in making their lives what they want them to be.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I have completed Richard Bandler approved Neuro-Linguisitic Programming practitioner training. I use NLP techniques as stand alone solutions and also within hypnotherapy
Photos & videos
Initial telephone consultation is free of charge (no obligation)
Hypnotherapy/NLP session £60 (approx. 1 hour)
One-off smoking cessation session £120 (approx. 2 hours)
I regularly check that I price sessions competitively within my locality
For more details please call or send me an email
What is Hypnotherapy and frequent questions
If you have had no experience of hypnotherapy or hypnosis in the past I would like to begin by explaining a little about it:
Hypnotherapy is a complementary therapy that uses the power of the subconscious mind to allow you to make changes to your life. This is achieved by a therapist (me) making suggestions to you whilst you are in a hypnotic trance. I understand that to those who have not experienced this that it may all sound a little scary - Allow me to put your mind at rest...
- Hypnosis is a completely natural state of mind.
- Hypnosis cannot make you do anything you do not want to do.
- You cannot get “stuck” in a hypnotic trance.
- You are completely in control at all times. If you want to speak, or move during a hypnotherapy session, you are fully able to.
- Anyone can enter a hypnotic trance – it is a totally natural state of mind. As with anything in life, some people will enter trance more readily than others, but I will work with you to achieve this through relaxation.
- When in a hypnotic trance, most people in will feel deeply relaxed and calm. It is a very pleasant, relaxing experience. Each individual experiences different feelings which can include sensations of floating, heaviness, tingling, or numbness. Also common are visuals of abstract shapes and colours, but it’s different for everyone.
- ‘Hypnotherapy‘ is the therapeutic suggestions made to you whilst you are in a state of hypnosis to enable you to make the changes that you want. When in a hypnotic trance, your mind is quiet – the conscious is not in control – this enables your subconscious to be more receptive and to absorb the suggestions being made to you, We will have discussed and agreed any suggestions being made before undertaking the hypnotherapy session so there really is nothing to fear.
- You cannot be made to tell me anything about yourself that you do not want me to know. We will be working together to help you get to your goals, so honesty is important. Anything that we discuss will be kept confidential
If you would like to see some personal experiences please take a look at the recent testminonials on my website
Contact me any time via phone or email - In the event that I am unavailable, leave me a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can and always within 48 hours.