Louise Prevost - HPD, DipCoghyp, MNLP, MNCH (Reg)
Hello, thank you for clicking on my page.
I look forward to speaking with you about how I may assist you in achieving your desired result in a time scale which may be quicker than you thought possible.
Call me for a free 15 minute no obligation chat so that we can explore.
Please take a look at the short video below which explains my approach and training.
Our sessions will begin with a discussion to find out what it is that you would like to resolve and what you would like your outcome to be. We then focus on an individual programme tailored to you.
Working from my custom built consultation room in Sunningdale, I enjoy working with adults, teenagers and children, to facilitate emotional and mental well-being.
For the last five years I have also worked in schools supporting children and young people aged 9 -18 with emotional issues through to learning and study styles.
I am an Ollie Coach, Qualified Cognitive Hypnotherapist, Project You Life Coach and a Master NLP Practitioner and continually attend any training which will assist me in helping you.
I have been passionate about personal development for a long time; I used to work in large companies focusing on this. From 2005 I started working with people on a therapeutic individual/ group basis.
Training, qualifications & experience
HPD - Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma
The Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma is the only externally validated Hypnotherapy qualification in the UK and conforms to the National Occupational Standards for Hypnotherapy. It was established by the National Council for Hypnotherapy as a benchmark for training quality that the public can have confidence in.
DipCHyp - Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy
MNLP - Neuro Linguistic Programming Master Practitioner
Qualification in NLP techniques awarded by the Quest Institute.
MNCH (Reg) - Member of the National Council of Hypnotherapy
YMHFA - Youth Mental Health First Aid
safeTALK trainer - suicide alertness trainer
ASIST - Applied Suicide interventions skills training
Current holder of an enhanced DBS check.
Confident Childbirth Practitioner
Ollie Coach - licensed by www.ollieandhissuperpowers.com
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I offer tailored courses :
- Exam Enabler - what is your learning style, how this impacts your revision, revision timetabling, how to deal with anxiety, emotional and general well being support equipping you with tools and techniques to not only get through your exams but feel confident and positive through the process.
- Project You! - are you stuck? feeling anxious, treading water, lack of direction ? This is for you, we focus on a life audit and create an action plan specifically for you.
- Confident You! - are you under confident? over confident? feel you need a balance? do you feel anxious and worried about how you are perceived? is this starting to impact other areas of your life preventing you from doing the things you would like to do? We work towards you gaining trust and belief in yourself enabling you to feel comfortable
Photos & videos
The first session can take up to 90 minutes - where an extensive history is taken, this then enables us to get to the root of your issue so that it can be resolved in the shortest possible time for you.
Thereafter sessions can take between 60 and 90 minutes.
Cash, BACS debit and credit card accepted.